Home

Wedding plans

55 posts

Last post 23/05/2017

Original post

Just order a portable screen room. I will use its frame as the base for the covering that I will design.

So happy for you both. Hope we see the finished artwork when you are done. ❤️

Thank you!

Found some clear wrapping paper with white dots. Only had 3 rolls, but hope to use it somehow

Ordered orange and blue cellphone hoping to put it in the windows of the museum

It sounds interesting

Today I experimented on my windows. 8 layers makes the deepest colors.

Hiw long should I wait until having my dress altered? It is used so it needs to be cleaned too.

bump ^^^ to put your thread back to the top .... good luck with all your plans

Thanks

Going up to do a walk through at the museum next week.

Looking to buy a miter box and saw to make frames for the windows

liv4art:Hiw long should I wait until having my dress altered? It is used so it needs to be cleaned too.

Do you lose weight when you get nervous? I had my dress altered early and it still fit okay, but I had lost about 5 lbs. by the day of the wedding! (I am 5'5" and I only weighed about 105 before I lost the weight!! This was 1981, mind you and I was only 26!!)

Wow! I lost 10 lbs before I went gluten free. Before that I was pretty stable

Talking to family about setting a date. I am thinking if 2 Mondays but of course everyone wants a weekend. But the venue is 1/2 off on weekdays.

Gonna call the venue tomorrow to book a date

How wonderful! You all must be so
                                      excited! ❤️

It feels more real now. They are holding the date until we sign the contract and pay $1500.

Put the check and contract in the mail today

So what color are the bridesmaids dresses?

Pages