In my excitement at going to my first Paul McCartney concert next week, I wrote this up, just for fun If anyone wants to add anything else, maybe we can start a support group
Ladies, just before a Paul McCartney concert, do you suffer from one or all of these symptoms?
1. Restless Nights
2. Lack of focus and concentration (i. e., staring off into space and twirling your hair....)
3. Unable to say his name without giggling or smiling.
4. Looking in mirror and doubting self worth.
5. Buying clearasil for sudden adolescent break-outs
6. Combing hair alot and wanting to go to the mall.
7. Obsessive searching for "I Love Paul" buttons on Ebay.
8. Friends politely nodding head but not listening to a word you're saying.
9. Constantly singing and dancing to Na na na na-na-na-na...na-na-na-na.. Hey Jude
10. Occasional bloating from eating too many vegetarian soy products.
Then you may be suffering from Pre-McCartney Syndrome. If you're diagnosed with one or all of these symptoms, drink plenty of fluids, take a long walk, get plenty of rest, and attend the nearest Paul McCartney concert. The symptoms should alleviate within 24 hours, but smiling and happy thoughts may continue for up to two weeks. *Use only as directed.*