Home

Where's Paul been lately?

437 posts

Last post about 27 mins ago

Posted by maccasfangirl30

Pages

Original post

I know he just got off tour not too long ago, but he's been quiet this time of year. Normally he makes a surprise appearance on SNL's Christmas show or will do small little venue concerts for the season. Anyone know of anything? Hopefully he's doing alright!

Where's Paul been lately? In the bedroom with Nancy!

canadianbeatlesfan:Anyone know of anything? Hopefully he's doing alright!

Paul's been working on his new studio album which should be out next autumn.

Sir Paul McCartney and wife Nancy Shevell support son-in-law at screening of his latest film

He was in New York on Monday 19th December:
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4050396/Sir-Paul-McCartney-wife-Nancy-Shevell-support-son-law-screening-latest-film-NYC.html

johnnymain:Sir Paul McCartney and wife Nancy Shevell support son-in-law at screening of his latest film

He was in New York on Monday 19th December:
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4050396/Sir-Paul-McCartney-wife-Nancy-Shevell-support-son-law-screening-latest-film-NYC.html

Nice find! Great pics in the article.

Thanks, guys! I just happened to see he was in New York the other night supporting Mary.

Also, did you see his a-capella "performance" on Jimmy Fallon last night with the cast of Sing? lol love seeing him out and about

canadianbeatlesfan:Thanks, guys! I just happened to see he was in New York the other night supporting Mary.

Also, did you see his a-capella "performance" on Jimmy Fallon last night with the cast of Sing? lol love seeing him out and about

By luck I happened to DVR Fallon last night. After I set it, I did see the ad for it during the Tony Bennett special.

Paul has been hitting the Broadway shows too. He was at Beautiful and Hamilton this week.

Hasn't he been buying shoes and singing songs in elevators?

HaileyMcComet:Hasn't he been buying shoes and singing songs in elevators?

No shoe buying, and he was singing on the escalator, not elevator at Barney's in NYC.

He's been singing "Love In An Elevator" to Nancy!

Nancy R:

No shoe buying, and he was singing on the escalator, not elevator at Barney's in NYC.

*Correction

Paul's been singing "Love In An Escalator" to Nancy!

^^ Sir Paul is always a busy ð?. Glad he is enjoying his Holidays with his loved ones.ð??ð?»ð???

He was in North London at a restaurant on Friday 12-23-16. Nancy has a doggie bag!

And now he's back in NYC! Flew in yesterday.`

Thisbe211:And now he's back in NYC! Flew in yesterday.`

Wow. I think someone needs to buy that man a carbon footprint calculator for Christmas.

oobu24:

Thisbe211:And now he's back in NYC! Flew in yesterday.`

Wow. I think someone needs to buy that man a carbon footprint calculator for Christmas.

I know. He amazes me how he flies somewhere for a day or two, then takes off again. He uses planes like other people use a bus!
                                      Here's an article re. it. (You're better at adding photos than I am!)
                                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4063788/Paul-McCartney-74-wife-Nancy-Shevell-57-JFK-airport.html

From your article:

Thanks, oobu! They must have taken off right after the photo you posted of them leaving the restaurant, as they're wearing the same clothes. Doesn't he ever get jet-lag??!!

^^ He'll just fall asleep on the plane. And some people think he's reading all the internet posts & complaints about the remasters...ha...he's either jetting off somewhere or sleeping! When is he off to St Barts?

Pages