What are you thinking right now?

607 posts

Last post 28/09/2018

Posted by SusyLuvsPaul

Pages

Original post

Oh brother :

Oh, I hope not Liv4art!

The cold winds are blowing and Daisy is still making her psresence known .She does this during a weather chang.
          love doris

Going to enjoy the day off!

Watching the Wickerman
              love doris

Many people are disappointed with President Aquino because he is often out of sight. And when he is confronted with something, he usually replies "It's not my job."

The news is on
                  love doris

I hope my hair dries soon

Man this is a terrific one man cover!
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b6pKJc5T-I

Going to try out the new floating place, hopefully this weekend! Trying to sort things out in inner space.

Need to improve my posture

Sore this morning from sitting on ground using miter saw

Did outerspace aliens abduct the Word Association thread?

SurSteven:Did outerspace aliens abduct the Word Association thread?

I swear it was here earlier. Maybe they are "trimming" it.

oobu24:

Will it get a Beatle haircut???

SurSteven:

oobu24:

Will it get a Beatle haircut???

Nope...business in the front....party in the back.

Why is it, when you are having a very bad wet snow hair day...you see everyone you don't want to run into ...aaaagh ops: and there's no where to hide.... Murphy's Law that was yesterday and I'm glad it's over.

It has been more like spring than winter and we are still having that nice Texas day here
                                        love doris

I wonder how he's going to react when I tell him the den needs to get painted AFTER I've already bought custom color paint that's not returnable?

My gosh Ronald and Nancy Reagan loved each other so much.❤️
                                            What a romance. To death do they part and now they are together again.👼⭐️

RIP Nancy Reagan

Pages