Home

Oregon retail marijuana sales begin

22 posts

Last post 21/09/2018

Posted by jl4761

Pages

Original post

Oregon recreational marijuana sales begin at midnight.
      # of liquor stores in Portland: 34
      # of retail marijuana dispensaries in Portland: 98

Like Colorado, there's going to be a lot of people moving to Oregon in the near future.

I'm thinking NJ will hop on board soon, they will wring their hands with glee at the extra taxes!

year40:Oregon recreational marijuana sales begin at midnight.
            # of liquor stores in Portland: 34
            # of retail marijuana dispensaries in Portland: 98

Old Wine and New Wine...Alcohol and Holy Smokes!

To Be Used Responsibly Only!!!

jl4761:Like Colorado, there's going to be a lot of people moving to Oregon in the near future.

Did a lot of people move to Colorado?

Canada's New Liberal Prime Minister has vowed to legalize it in Canada.

Good!

HaileyMcComet:

jl4761:Like Colorado, there's going to be a lot of people moving to Oregon in the near future.

Did a lot of people move to Colorado?

There's was a few moving over to Colorado for medical purposes especially from Texas. However, that could be a different story now that Oregon has entered into the equation.

SurSteven:Canada's New Liberal Prime Minister has vowed to legalize it in Canada.

Good!

Then Canada can put the Marijuana leaf on the flag!!!

SurSteven wrote:

year40:Oregon recreational marijuana sales begin at midnight. # of liquor stores in Portland: 34 # of retail marijuana dispensaries in Portland: 98

Old Wine and New Wine...Alcohol and Holy Smokes! To Be Used Responsibly Only!!!

Vermont has joined the growing list now! :)

The tide has turned. Marijuana will be legal in much of the country in a few years, and it's only a matter of time that federal laws go the same way as Prohibition of alcohol. About ****ing time. What a preposterous waste of law enforcement resources this has all been.

Bruce M. wrote:

The tide has turned. Marijuana will be legal in much of the country in a few years, and it's only a matter of time that federal laws go the same way as Prohibition of alcohol. About ****ing time. What a preposterous waste of law enforcement resources this has all been.

I don't understand how Federal Law can let State laws overide them and get away with it. Its all about money!

Very good news! Hopefully more states will follow soon. CBD oil has helped me big time in the past month with my newly diagnosed inflammatory arthritis. 

paulfan11 wrote:

Very good news! Hopefully more states will follow soon. CBD oil has helped me big time in the past month with my newly diagnosed inflammatory arthritis. 

#9 Thumbs Up!!!  It Will Be Available Here In December! And, I Am In Need Of It. Have Been Working Triple Time To Promote The Cause. 

SurSteven wrote:

paulfan11 wrote:

#9 Thumbs Up!!!  It Will Be Available Here In December! And, I Am In Need Of It. Have Been Working Triple Time To Promote The Cause. 

More good news SurSteven! It was legalized here back on January 1st of this year. 

I don't know.  The United States seems to be swinging pretty far to the right.  I would imagine more restrictive laws are on the horizon, not less.

paulfan11 wrote:

SurSteven wrote:
                                      paulfan11 wrote:

More good news SurSteven! It was legalized here back on January 1st of this year. 

Cool! It's Been A Long And Winding Roller Coaster Ride! ;) :)

Nancy R wrote:

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/njr/media/cGF0aDpQYXVsIE1jQ2FydG5leSBhbmQgVGhlIEJlYXRsZXMvREQzQzgwRjctNTU3Ri00QUJELUE1RkEtNEI2RTlEQTAzRDY2X3pwc2NxeHBqY2J2LmpwZWc=/?ref=

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!! But, isn't that from the Hall Of Fame induction?

CANADA is brewing non-alcoholic marijuana beer now!! :) 

^ Yeah, it is, and so...??

Nancy R wrote:

^ Yeah, it is, and so...??

I'm being inspired to design a shirt by her and her dad's good works :)

On a black shirt,imagine a 9 tipped mariah juanita leaf from waist to sternum

Just below the collar bones it would read...

People Of Earth Together

Over the leaf it would read...

4 Medicines

Meditation

And Peaceful

Recreations

And over the breastbone would be about

a 4 to 5 inch  beautiful Red Heart

So, who are the best t-shirt makers to contact???

Pages