Home

Show Threads?

639 views

19 posts

Last post 09/12/2017

      Original post

      What happened to the show threads? I always enjoy discussing setlist/stage/etc and exchanging periscope links before shows. I'm not seeing this for the Australia shows, and all the previous threads appear to have been wiped off the face of the Earth? Have these been moved with the new site?

        The threads are being sorted by when they were created as opposed to the latest post. It's annoying and there's a lot of discussion over on the main site thread.

          In the little buttons choose:

          Updated = 1 day

          Sort By = Newest First

          Then hit apply. The show threads should show up. 

          They also seem to have added a "Popular" as another option.

            FlowersOnTheRun wrote:

            What happened to the show threads? I always enjoy discussing setlist/stage/etc and exchanging periscope links before shows. I'm not seeing this for the Australia shows, and all the previous threads appear to have been wiped off the face of the Earth? Have these been moved with the new site?

            If you select 1 month, Newest, more show threads will appear. ūüėČ

              Thanks, Nancy!

                Want to see the uproar over the first Oz shows and a blow by blow eye eyewitness report via/blogs/posts from ecstatic Aussies !! And pix and vids

                  FlowersOnTheRun wrote:

                  What happened to the show threads? I always enjoy discussing setlist/stage/etc and exchanging periscope links before shows. I'm not seeing this for the Australia shows, and all the previous threads appear to have been wiped off the face of the Earth? Have these been moved with the new site?

                  See my previous post! They are all there!

                    Nancy R wrote:

                    FlowersOnTheRun wrote:

                    What happened to the show threads? I always enjoy discussing setlist/stage/etc and exchanging periscope links before shows. I'm not seeing this for the Australia shows, and all the previous threads appear to have been wiped off the face of the Earth? Have these been moved with the new site?

                    See my previous post! They are all there!

                    I think you are responding to the original post again. It always stays at the top apparently.

                      The sorting is a hassle. blush Somebody have a link? Is that possible? Is this the dark web? 

                        jena wrote:

                        The sorting is a hassle. blush Somebody have a link? Is that possible? Is this the dark web? 

                        Isn't it? They should supply instructions. 

                          jena wrote:

                          The sorting is a hassle. blush Somebody have a link? Is that possible? Is this the dark web? 

                          It seems you now also have to select how you want posts to sort each time you go to a section. Fairly annoying. And the new password requirements are ridiculous! Thanks for the changes IT people! NOT!

                            oobu24 wrote:

                            Nancy R wrote:
                            FlowersOnTheRun wrote:

                            What happened to the show threads? I always enjoy discussing setlist/stage/etc and exchanging periscope links before shows. I'm not seeing this for the Australia shows, and all the previous threads appear to have been wiped off the face of the Earth? Have these been moved with the new site?

                            See my previous post! They are all there!

                            I think you are responding to the original post again. It always stays at the top apparently.

                            Lol! You are right! I thought it was a new post. Why do they have to put the original post at the top on every thread? ūüôĄ

                              DrivinFan wrote:

                              Thanks, Nancy!

                              Yes, thanks Nancy! 

                                beatlesfanrandy wrote:

                                jena wrote:

                                The sorting is a hassle. blush Somebody have a link? Is that possible? Is this the dark web? 

                                It seems you now also have to select how you want posts to sort each time you go to a section. Fairly annoying. And the new password requirements are ridiculous! Thanks for the changes IT people! NOT!

                                I agree beatlesfanrandy! Lots of changes on here, but not always for the better

                                  Apple Scruff wrote:

                                  DrivinFan wrote:

                                  Thanks, Nancy!

                                  Yes, thanks Nancy! 

                                  You’re welcome! This new site is a labyrinth to navigate!

                                    Those threads seemed awfuly repetitious and scattered the other topics about I think that's why they were removed.

                                      IAmMeYouAreYou wrote:

                                      Those threads seemed awfuly repetitious and scattered the other topics about I think that's why they were removed.

                                      I promise you they were not removed! You just have to at least select (under Rock Show) one month and then Newest, and all the Show threads pop up! 

                                        Nancy R wrote:

                                        IAmMeYouAreYou wrote:

                                        Those threads seemed awfuly repetitious and scattered the other topics about I think that's why they were removed.

                                        I promise you they were not removed! You just have to at least select (under Rock Show) one month and then Newest, and all the Show threads pop up! 

                                        Yep, that's what I orignally said. There are different time qualifiers. 1 day, 7 days, 1 week or 2 weeks...etc. I haven't checked again but there also was a "popular" choice which would be the one where everyone is contributing.

                                          Testing to post a clickable link to a show thread

                                          http://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/forum/thread/1776