Home

Mother Mary Angel Card (Paul related)

304 views

8 posts

Last post 27/08/2018

Posted by LadyLeslie

      Original post

      I received this angel card in my email this morning, and since Paul wrote about "Mother Mary" in the lyrics of "Let it Be," felt led to share this with everyone.  Perhaps there's someone out there who needed to receive this message today, and hope it can provide some strength and encouragement!  I know listening to"Let it Be" will strengthen your day too!   Have a great day everyone, and a happy new year!

        Thanks for sharing the card...  

        Holding those thoughts in faith too...  may 2018 be a better year for all...

          love2travel wrote:

          Thanks for sharing the card...  

          Holding those thoughts in faith too...  may 2018 be a better year for all...

          You're welcome, love2travel!  Hope we all can hold this in faith! :)  Have a wonderful 2018!

            Although late at catching up with threads here, I love this pic. Thank u. I went through a horrible year of almost losing Mum in a horrible car accident. She was 2 months in coma, and this year has come out and is walking and talking. She still has a way to go, because of the brain injury but everytime she hears "Let It Be" her eyes moisten. The song "Let it Be" has helped her to recover, because it has helped her reconnect. with her memories, as she grew up with the Beatles and has always loved Paul, not just as a musician, but as a human being.

             

              cheerdown wrote:

              Although late at catching up with threads here, I love this pic. Thank u. I went through a horrible year of almost losing Mum in a horrible car accident. She was 2 months in coma, and this year has come out and is walking and talking. She still has a way to go, because of the brain injury but everytime she hears "Let It Be" her eyes moisten. The song "Let it Be" has helped her to recover, because it has helped her reconnect. with her memories, as she grew up with the Beatles and has always loved Paul, not just as a musician, but as a human being.

               

              Cheerdown, I'm so glad that this card and message helped you today, and thanks for your post.  Will be remembering you and your mum as you work through her recovery, and I'm sure Paul's heart would be warmed to know that he and his song have always meant so much to your Mum! 

                Thank you, LadyLeslie, I printed the card out for Mum and have it on her night table, along with the"Let it Be" lyrics. Her eyes lit up wonderfully when she saw the card. Thank u again and blessings from us to you.

                  cheerdown wrote:

                  Thank you, LadyLeslie, I printed the card out for Mum and have it on her night table, along with the"Let it Be" lyrics. Her eyes lit up wonderfully when she saw the card. Thank u again and blessings from us to you.

                  Thanks so much, Cheerdown!  So glad it made your mum's day, will continue to remember you both.  Hope you're having a great day, and blessings to you too!

                    Bumping this up in case someone needs to see this today.