Home

Just for fun - think of titles for Paul's new album

1718 views

84 posts

Last post 28/06/2018

Posted by HaileyMcComet

      Pages

      Original post

      Ok, I'll go first ...

      1.   One Hand Knee Slappin' 

      2.  Flying High (with artwork on cover of him in an air balloon wearing top hat and tails)

      3.  Zap!     

      (a double album.  When opened, the vinyl edition could have two large center photos.  One of Paul from AHDN saying "Zap!" and next to it --on the other side-- a recent photo of him making the dreaded X from Family Feud!   He'd probably have to write a title song though, which might be tricky ... but if anyone could pull it off, Paul could! )

        Oh, man. There are two things I find really difficult (the entirety of sport aside): character names and titles.

        Personally, I'd have loved a Greatest Hits compilation to come out just after NEW called OLD.

          Simple Paul

            debbie wrote:

            Simple Paul

            Simple Paul...

            (or Simply Paul)...

            love that!

              W.D. Stevens wrote:

              Oh, man. There are two things I find really difficult (the entirety of sport aside): character names and titles.

              Personally, I'd have loved a Greatest Hits compilation to come out just after NEW called OLD.

              Sounds great!  Or maybe a compilation album "McCartney Gold" or something... 

              But "Pure McCartney" wasn't a bad title

                "Liverpaul"

                  Bassman 

                    Yankeefan2 wrote:

                    Bassman 

                    I like it! Welcome back Yankeefan! Sorry you had problems getting on here with your old account.

                      Nancy R wrote:

                      Yankeefan2 wrote:

                      Bassman 

                      I like it! Welcome back Yankeefan! Sorry you had problems getting on here with your old account.

                      Thanks. Trying to catch up on some threads now - lol.

                        "Paul On Parade"

                        "59 Shades of Paul"

                        "Paul or Paula?" with cover shot of him flashing layers of frilly slips under his trenchcoat, that famous pose, gets on the trendy transgender bandwagon

                        "For Your Ears Only..."--retro James Bond vibe and sports retro cover art

                        "Macca Magic!" with corny looking 1950s style retro cover art to match swoony title

                        "It's Macca Time Again"

                        Moon Over Macca

                        "Big Macca Attack!" --but he wouldn't care for Big Mac Hamburger reference

                         

                         

                          “50 Shades Of Paul” would make more sense.😉

                            Yankeefan2 wrote:

                            Nancy R wrote:
                            Yankeefan2 wrote:

                            Bassman 

                            I like it! Welcome back Yankeefan! Sorry you had problems getting on here with your old account.

                            Thanks. Trying to catch up on some threads now - lol.

                            Bassman is such a cool name for him!  As I was driving into work yesterday "Taxman" was playing on the radio, and I couldn't help but sing along "Cause I'm the Bassman, yeah, the Bassman...."   (even though the rest of the lyrics don't go with that, lol)

                              SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                              "Paul On Parade"

                              "59 Shades of Paul"

                              "Paul or Paula?" with cover shot of him flashing layers of frilly slips under his trenchcoat, that famous pose, gets on the trendy transgender bandwagon

                              "For Your Ears Only..."--retro James Bond vibe and sports retro cover art

                              "Macca Magic!" with corny looking 1950s style retro cover art to match swoony title

                              "It's Macca Time Again"

                              Moon Over Macca

                              "Big Macca Attack!" --but he wouldn't care for Big Mac Hamburger reference

                               

                               

                              Thanks for your ideas, Susy!  Especially like "For Your Ears Only."  He seems to like "themes" for his albums and cover artwork.    That's why I thought "Flying High" with him in an air balloon wearing top hat and tails, could capitalize on "The Greatest Showman" movie that's popular now.

                               

                                'My Last Album?'

                                That should help sales. 

                                  LadyLeslie wrote:

                                  Ok, I'll go first ...

                                  1.   One Hand Knee Slappin' 

                                  2.  Flying High (with artwork on cover of him in an air balloon wearing top hat and tails)

                                  3.  Zap!     

                                  (a double album.  When opened, the vinyl edition could have two large center photos.  One of Paul from AHDN saying "Zap!" and next to it --on the other side-- a recent photo of him making the dreaded X from Family Feud!   He'd probably have to write a title song though, which might be tricky ... but if anyone could pull it off, Paul could! )

                                  I really like your #2 Flying High with him in a top hat and tails, in an air balloon.  That sounds very cool !!! Tropic Island Hum style!!  Can't find the video of the air balloon heading through the storm clouds to the sunny paradise though...

                                  How about We All Stand Together, Frog Song style?

                                  Going to put my thinking cap on, for a few more! 

                                    Kestrel wrote:

                                    'My Last Album?'

                                    That should help sales. 

                                    Oh I hope it won't be his last.   He seems healthy and active and doesn't seem to want to retire just yet!  Same with Ringo. 

                                    The Rolling Stones have had "Farewell Tours" and ended up touring again, I think they're going to be around for a while still too. 

                                     

                                      Love2Travel wrote:

                                      I really like your #2 Flying High with him in a top hat and tails, in an air balloon.  That sounds very cool !!! Tropic Island Hum style!!  Can't find the video of the air balloon heading through the storm clouds to the sunny paradise though...

                                      How about We All Stand Together, Frog Song style?

                                      Going to put my thinking cap on, for a few more! 

                                      Thanks, Love2Travel!  Glad you like the air balloon idea, lol.   I like your idea of "We All Stand Together", that's a good one too!  It gives a very positive message.

                                       

                                        LadyLeslie wrote:

                                        Ok, I'll go first ...

                                        1.   One Hand Knee Slappin' 

                                        2.  Flying High (with artwork on cover of him in an air balloon wearing top hat and tails)

                                        3.  Zap!     

                                        (a double album.  When opened, the vinyl edition could have two large center photos.  One of Paul from AHDN saying "Zap!" and next to it --on the other side-- a recent photo of him making the dreaded X from Family Feud!   He'd probably have to write a title song though, which might be tricky ... but if anyone could pull it off, Paul could! )

                                        What is the “dreaded X from Family Feud?” 

                                          Nancy R wrote:

                                          What is the “dreaded X from Family Feud?” 

                                          There's a video of Paul watching "Family Feud" (the game show) when he was on tour in Brazil a few months ago.   He said he's a big fan of the show.  In the video, when someone got an answer wrong on the show, he put his hands up and made an "X"... like this (I know this emoticon is small, lol).   Just thought it would make a cute photo.   

                                          I said it's the "dreaded X" because no contestant on the show wants to get an X, lol.    Anyway, will try to find the video of Paul, it's either on PMc.com or his Instagram.

                                          Edited to add:

                                          Ok, found the video... it's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbGIjogQzY

                                            LadyLeslie wrote:

                                            Nancy R wrote:

                                            What is the “dreaded X from Family Feud?” 

                                            There's a video of Paul watching "Family Feud" (the game show) when he was on tour in Brazil a few months ago.   He said he's a big fan of the show.  In the video, when someone got an answer wrong on the show, he put his hands up and made an "X"... like this (I know this emoticon is small, lol).   Just thought it would make a cute photo.   

                                            I said it's the "dreaded X" because no contestant on the show wants to get an X, lol.    Anyway, will try to find the video of Paul, it's either on PMc.com or his Instagram.

                                            Edited to add:

                                            Ok, found the video... it's at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbGIjogQzY

                                            😂 ROTFLMAO!

                                              Pages