Home

Technical difficulties

6 posts

Last post 11/05/2018

Posted by Nancy R

Original post

Having trouble creating a thread in Talk More Talk, but not in Yesterday forum.

I just created (and deleted) a  testing thread in that forum. No problem at all for me to do so! Let us hope it was just a temporary glitch!

Still not working for me. ☹️

The title was to be Seeing Live Music May Help You Live Longer

This was the post:

We will all be deaf, but live to 100! 😂

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-living/info-2018/live-music-longevity-happiness-fd.html?cmp=EMC-DSO-NLC-RSS-HEALTH--CTRL-050818-P8-2938786&ET_CID=2938786&ET_RID=11404819&mi_u=11404819&mi_ecmp=20180508_DailyBulletin_Control_247401_320001&encparam=3ouVE19ucV9ldktESAa35XveAw9G9%2fHYQABhXz07gvQ%3d

Tried again and still not working. Anyway you could post it for me?

Tried to post your thread yesterday and earlier today, Nancy, but no success! While I can create a test thread in TMT (or any other forum), it does not work with the text you suggested! I even tried to create the thread in other forums (with the intention of moving it to TMT afterwards) but no luck either! I am getting an error message each time! This board is a mystery!

calicoskych2001 wrote:

Tried to post your thread yesterday and earlier today, Nancy, but no success! While I can create a test thread in TMT (or any other forum), it does not work with the text you suggested! I even tried to create the thread in other forums (with the intention of moving it to TMT afterwards) but no luck either! I am getting an error message each time! This board is a mystery!

Thanks for trying!