Home

THE DUKE AND DUTCHESS OF SUSSEX

11 posts

Last post 29/05/2018

Posted by love2travel

Original post

Paul McCartney’s Royalty

Didn't see Sir Paul there. Lovely wedding.

Stella was there! She designed the dress Meghan wore to the evening party. Meghan and Harry got into a vintage Jaguar that had been converted to electric. It also had a left hand drive!

Stella also designed Oprah’s and Amal Clooney’s dresses!

jimmix wrote:

Paul McCartney’s Royalty

Yes, he has a home in East Sussex! 😃

Just read that Stella was not  there. She was at the FA cup final. 

From what I saw, it was a beautiful wedding!!!  Going to try and find more, had to go to a graduation and I missed it 

Harry looked a bit stunned, in the part that I saw.  Loved Oprah’s hat and dress combo!  She looked Great!!!

love2travel wrote:

From what I saw, it was a beautiful wedding!!!  Going to try and find more, had to go to a graduation and I missed it 

Harry looked a bit stunned, in the part that I saw.  Loved Oprah’s hat and dress combo!  She looked Great!!!

I DVRed and watched 5 hours of coverage, plus a 2-hour special and E.T.’s 1-hour Saturday evening show! Lol! 

I spotted two of Meghan's co-stars from Suits in the congregation. It was a bit sad that Fergy had to walk in alone, but c'est la vie. The cameras kept showing the Clooneys and the Beckhams, and I kept thinking enough already and how much I would rather see others. Never did see Oprah. Maybe they showed her during a bathroom break.

I thought Doria's outfit was beautiful.

I guess I should have put this here...

"I woke up around dawn, 20 minutes before they said their vows and watched for a couple hours after that. I was thinking a lot at the time, about how incredibly happy and proud that Diana must be to have Kate and Meghan as Daughter's In Law... and Daughter's In Love! "

When I heard there was going to be a royal wedding, my first thought was that Princess Toshi is way too young.  Apparently, it's some other royal family.

Nancy R wrote:

love2travel wrote:

I DVRed and watched 5 hours of coverage, plus a 2-hour special and E.T.’s 1-hour Saturday evening show! Lol! 

I hope they have it on You Tube. I really wanted to watch it!!  It was very touching to watch.  I'm very happy they found each other. 

SaveSave