Home

MARK “LINDSAY” CHAPMAN (‘memba him?) ACCUSED OF GF ABUSE

7 posts

Last post 07/10/2018

Posted by Gerry Banyard

Original post

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/03/titanic-actor-mark-chapman-arrested-assaulting-girlfriend

Remember him?  He was to play John Lennon in the 1985 MFTV “John & Yoko: A Love Story” produced by Johnny Carson’s production company.  But he was fired because he billed himself  as Mark Lindsay and his complete and birth name was Mark Lindsay Chapman.  

Mark David Chapman was the assasin of John.

But then in 2007, Mark got to play John in “Chapter 27” with Jared Leto as Chapman.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I though there was an unwritten rule on here that we never write the name of John’s killer. I know Beatlefan magazine never writes it. 

Nancy R wrote:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I though there was an unwritten rule on here that we never write the name of John’s killer. I know Beatlefan magazine never writes it. 

Exactly!!! It was a hopeful request of Yoko's that his name would not be mentioned.

Maybe the mods could delete this thread.

Maybe it should be a written rule.

The problem here is that we can't even avoid it.  It's right there in the title.  Open up Talk More Talk and there it is.  Of course, by responding, we're all ensuring that it stays on the front page.

And this is not even front page news.  It's celebrity gossip about a D list actor.  What's the benefit of upsetting so many people just to post a link that 99% of us would never care about anyway?

Oh.  

Mark Lindsay Chapman was an old mate from drama school. He recently assaulted his longterm girlfriend. It's utter infantile bullshit to expect anyone not to mention Lennon's killer by name. LOL.