Home

To the Arctic (2012)

5 posts

Last post 11/06/2018

Posted by Nancy R

Original post

Just discovered Paul did the music for this animated movie! It’s available on DirecTV pay-for-view and I’m sure other places.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2073128/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Unfortunately Steve Wood did the score. The film simply uses Paul's 'Calico Skies', 'Mr.Bellamy' & 'Little Willow' plus Wings 'I'm Carrying' and the Beatles 'Because'.

Kestrel wrote:

Unfortunately Steve Wood did the score. The film simply uses Paul's 'Calico Skies', 'Mr.Bellamy' & 'Little Willow' plus Wings 'I'm Carrying' and the Beatles 'Because'.

Are the songs re-scored, or are they the original versions?

Nancy R wrote:

Kestrel wrote:

As far as I know they are the original versions. I think Paul's only involvement with this film was to allow permission for them to be used.

Kestrel wrote:

Nancy R wrote:
              Kestrel wrote:

As far as I know they are the original versions. I think Paul's only involvement with this film was to allow permission for them to be used.

Thanks for the info!