Home

Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place- 9/30- CONFIRMED

145 views

7 posts

Last post about 5 hours ago

Posted by busher

      Original post

      https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/paul-announces-first-dates-of-new-tour

        https://globalnews.ca/news/4309346/edmonton-announced-stop-paul-mccartney-2018-tour/

         

        http://www.rogersplace.com/paul-mccartney-sept-30/

          Sgt._Pepper wrote:

          https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/paul-announces-first-dates-of-new-tour

          Clickable link:

          https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/paul-announces-first-dates-of-new-tour

            5th-beatle wrote:

            https://globalnews.ca/news/4309346/edmonton-announced-stop-paul-mccartney-2018-tour/

             

            http://www.rogersplace.com/paul-mccartney-sept-30/

            I am so excited, its been 4 years since my last Macca show!!!!

            I cannot believe that Sir Paul is coming back to Edmonton. I never thought he would come here once in my lifetime let alone twice. Counting the days till this Amazing night arrives...........Thanks Paul!!!

              Will be going ! 

              he plays on a sunday and the Edmonton hockey team has a game saturday afternoon, so if there is a 2nd concert it would be on the monday i think..see what happens

                Booked a room nearby, now just gotta wait to snag a ticket, then book an $80 flight from Vancouver (Abbotsford actually).

                Scored 2 decent floor seats together in 2012 on the BC Place show presale, but in 2016 at Rogers Arena, presale was lots of singles in the uppers -I did better on the actual public sale day.

                We'll see if all this registration hype was worth it.

                  mosthigh wrote:

                  Booked a room nearby, now just gotta wait to snag a ticket, then book an $80 flight from Vancouver (Abbotsford actually).

                  Scored 2 decent floor seats together in 2012 on the BC Place show presale, but in 2016 at Rogers Arena, presale was lots of singles in the uppers -I did better on the actual public sale day.

                  We'll see if all this registration hype was worth it.

                  awesome...we are in okanagan and thinking of staying an extra night in case there is a 2nd date in Edmonton; not sure if he is going straight to Austin after or doing some US dates first and then Austin