Home

Thursday 8th November - NAGOYA DOME - confirmed

619 views

20 posts

Last post 11/11/2018

Posted by forget 64

      Original post

      For ticket presale reservations please click HERE !

        Does anyone know how to buy tickets from outside Japan? Will they be available in Paul's website?

        I live in Mexico but I will be around Nagoya in this date. Frankly, I don't understand the lottery system and I believe it requires you to have an address in Japan.

          Finally got my tickets in the fan pre-sale, woohoo!

          Going all the way from Mexico to Japan. 

            New video from Paul and Band to promote the Japanese tour:

            Ichiban!

              5th-beatle wrote:

              New video from Paul and Band to promote the Japanese tour:

              Ichiban!

              Ha! Thanks for finding that. I wonder if he will do Back in Brazil there? 

                I bet that he will perform "Back in Brazil" !

                  Hi! Anyone here going to the Nagoya show? Can't wait

                   

                    Antonio wrote:

                    Hi! Anyone here going to the Nagoya show? Can't wait

                     

                    Yes, I am and I can’t wait either! 

                    Ive wanted to see Paul live forever but I was worried I’d never get the chance. He never came to Australia while I lived there. And now I’ve lived near Nagoya for 12 years but he never came here either. Until now at least! 

                    I cotemplated going to Tokyo to see him in the past, but a concert ticket, plus Shinkansen, plus hotel was just to much coin for me unfortunately. 

                    The Nagoya show though I got my ticket day one!

                    Taking my father in-law  along for the ride 

                      GifuFan wrote:

                      Antonio wrote:

                      Hi! Anyone here going to the Nagoya show? Can't wait

                       

                      Yes, I am and I can’t wait either! 

                      Ive wanted to see Paul live forever but I was worried I’d never get the chance. He never came to Australia while I lived there. And now I’ve lived near Nagoya for 12 years but he never came here either. Until now at least! 

                      I cotemplated going to Tokyo to see him in the past, but a concert ticket, plus Shinkansen, plus hotel was just to much coin for me unfortunately. 

                      The Nagoya show though I got my ticket day one!

                      Taking my father in-law  along for the ride 

                      Have a great time!

                        GifuFan wrote:

                        Antonio wrote:

                        Hi! Anyone here going to the Nagoya show? Can't wait

                         

                        Yes, I am and I can’t wait either! 

                        Ive wanted to see Paul live forever but I was worried I’d never get the chance. He never came to Australia while I lived there. And now I’ve lived near Nagoya for 12 years but he never came here either. Until now at least! 

                        I cotemplated going to Tokyo to see him in the past, but a concert ticket, plus Shinkansen, plus hotel was just to much coin for me unfortunately. 

                        The Nagoya show though I got my ticket day one!

                        Taking my father in-law  along for the ride 

                        Great! One has to always look good with the in-laws, aye?

                        I'm coming all the way from Mexico. Actually, right now I am vacationing in Japan for a couple of weeks, which I'd planned half a year before the shows were even announced. I felt so lucky when everything fell into place!

                        I'll take the Shinkansen tomorrow morning from Kyoto to Nagoya.

                        See you there!

                          Well I waited out the front of the hotel with 200 or so others  for about an hour to catch a 15 second glimpse of Paul leaving for the show. And it was totally worth it 

                           

                          Now bring on the show!!

                            Any news, reviews, vids about this concert? Hasn't it already happened? Or is it going on right now? Wish you who attended would give reports. Thanks.

                              It seems that he didn't play Yesterday again.

                              Maybe there is a problem with the guitar? And he refuses to play it with another.

                              I really doubt Paul will take it out of the setlist for the rest of the tour. 

                                SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                                Any news, reviews, vids about this concert? Hasn't it already happened? Or is it going on right now? Wish you who attended would give reports. Thanks.

                                You do realize depending on where you live in the US, Tokyo is appox 6,000 miles away and 13-16 hrs ahead of us here in America.  The show was over yesterday morning here in the States.  Same setlist, no surpises, no Yesterday.  Doubt its the guitar, as he has more than one.

                                  Maccaroni1974 wrote:

                                  SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                                  Any news, reviews, vids about this concert? Hasn't it already happened? Or is it going on right now? Wish you who attended would give reports. Thanks.

                                  You do realize depending on where you live in the US, Tokyo is appox 6,000 miles away and 13-16 hrs ahead of us here in America.  The show was over yesterday morning here in the States.  Same setlist, no surpises, no Yesterday.  Doubt its the guitar, as he has more than one.

                                  Yes, of course. But he plays Yesterday with the same guitar he used on The Ed Sullivan Show. That's why I tought maybe he refuses to play the song with other guitar. 

                                   

                                    FC15 wrote:

                                    Maccaroni1974 wrote:
                                    SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                                    Any news, reviews, vids about this concert? Hasn't it already happened? Or is it going on right now? Wish you who attended would give reports. Thanks.

                                    You do realize depending on where you live in the US, Tokyo is appox 6,000 miles away and 13-16 hrs ahead of us here in America.  The show was over yesterday morning here in the States.  Same setlist, no surpises, no Yesterday.  Doubt its the guitar, as he has more than one.

                                    Yes, of course. But he plays Yesterday with the same guitar he used on The Ed Sullivan Show. That's why I tought maybe he refuses to play the song with other guitar. 

                                     

                                    I know I have given McCartney a hard time for many years about playing songs to death in concert but if I was a first timer I would be disappointed not hearing him sing "Yesterday". 

                                      FC15 wrote:

                                      It seems that he didn't play Yesterday again.

                                      Maybe there is a problem with the guitar? And he refuses to play it with another.

                                      I really doubt Paul will take it out of the setlist for the rest of the tour. 

                                      I can confirm he didn't play Yesterday, I was there. What's the big deal, anyway?

                                        Antonio wrote:

                                        FC15 wrote:

                                        It seems that he didn't play Yesterday again.

                                        Maybe there is a problem with the guitar? And he refuses to play it with another.

                                        I really doubt Paul will take it out of the setlist for the rest of the tour. 

                                        I can confirm he didn't play Yesterday, I was there. What's the big deal, anyway?

                                        No big deal at all for me. I was only surprised for a first time crowd-pleaser like Paul to drop it, that's all.

                                          Antonio wrote:

                                          FC15 wrote:

                                          It seems that he didn't play Yesterday again.

                                          Maybe there is a problem with the guitar? And he refuses to play it with another.

                                          I really doubt Paul will take it out of the setlist for the rest of the tour. 

                                          I can confirm he didn't play Yesterday, I was there. What's the big deal, anyway?

                                          Only it is his most celebrated song ever by many people and I believe most covered song but other than that it is no big deal - lol. Think of it this way, if you went to see Wings in 1976 and he did not play BOTR would you have thought it was no big deal.

                                            Yankeefan2 wrote:

                                            Antonio wrote:
                                            FC15 wrote:

                                            It seems that he didn't play Yesterday again.

                                            Maybe there is a problem with the guitar? And he refuses to play it with another.

                                            I really doubt Paul will take it out of the setlist for the rest of the tour. 

                                            I can confirm he didn't play Yesterday, I was there. What's the big deal, anyway?

                                            Only it is his most celebrated song ever by many people and I believe most covered song but other than that it is no big deal - lol. Think of it this way, if you went to see Wings in 1976 and he did not play BOTR would you have thought it was no big deal.

                                            Nice to be on the same side for a change!