Home

Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena- 5/27/19- CONFIRMED

7 posts

Last post 25/09/2018

Posted by SusyLuvsPaul

Original post

https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/first-us-dates-announced-of-new-tour

"Venue/AEG Internet Presale" for PNC Arena in Raleigh starts at 10:00 a.m. this morning. Does anyone know if a pass code is required, and if so, could you please share it with me? 

Thanks!     

I bought a ticket, could only speak to an automated voice, and got "seat one, row nine" on the ground floor. Is that a good seat? Now I'm wondering if it's all the way to the end, should have got one in the middle if possible? That's the first one I was offered. If it's not a good one, why'd they stick me w/ that right off the bat, I was excited and grabbed the first one offered.  Maybe it's pretty good. It's being sent via snail mail.

if something comes up and you can't make the show keep me in mind, i might take those tix off your hands. desperately want to go but refuse to pay double face value

strother wrote:

if something comes up and you can't make the show keep me in mind, i might take those tix off your hands. desperately want to go but refuse to pay double face value

were you addressing me? You mean Raleigh sold out that fast??? Wow. I found out that actually the seat I got is a good one. Somebody showed me that.  Will let you know if I'm unable to make it. Right now I sure am planning to.

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

strother wrote:

were you addressing me? You mean Raleigh sold out that fast??? Wow. I found out that actually the seat I got is a good one. Somebody showed me that.  Will let you know if I'm unable to make it. Right now I sure am planning to.

no, i was addressing anyone in general who may have a spare ticket. i seriously doubt it's sold out. you know how it goes, they hold back thousands for god only knows what reason

My ticket finally arrived...that's a very expensive little piece of paper ! (LOL) Better hold on to it tight for eight months !