Home

Robert Lindblad beat James Randi at his contest called Put Up Or Shut Up in 1992

2 posts

Last post 02/09/2018

Posted by SurSteven

Original post

A message to the The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge promoter James Randiyou still owe me $10,000 from when I beat you at your contest called PUT UP OR SHUT UP in 1992 .... and you never put up the $10,000 you promised or shut up about your outright lie that psychics don't exist you then even raised the prize to a million and changed the name of the challenge after I won your challenge and being a magician you magically decided to hide that truth from everyone pretty easy to do when you choose what to tell people and not what to tell people ... as a magician your profession is to hide the truth and you have done so very well too bad you incorporated the outright lie that psychics do not exist in your act. And when you state that police have never mentioned that a psychic has ever solved a missing childs' case you know why ... it is because police never mention their informants whether that person is psychic or not however like a deceptive magician you leave that fact out of your statement... if you just stated that some psychics are fake but not all and I want to weed out the fakers you would sound better and it would make a lot more sense. Just visit my website where their are news articles and investigative documentary concerning my work that prove it. The most recent news article concerning my work which I have been doing on a daily basis, free of charge, internationally since 1991 can be seen if you just Google : I was crying, I was excited, I was just so grateful

James Randi has much to learn. As do all unbelievers.