Home

Thursday 23rd May 2019: New Orleans LA - Smoothie King Arena - confirmed

7 posts

Last post 14/09/2018

Posted by SIRMACCA

Original post

For ticket details, click here:

https://www.paulmccartney.com/news-blogs/news/three-new-us-dates-announced-of-new-tour

I got some terrific seats through AMEX pre-sale this morning...now for the loooonnngggg wait!

The New Orleans TM information says the ususal ticket limits and no refunds or exchanges. It also says no alternate pick ups.  I wonder what that is?  Perhaps the person who bought the tix has to show ID to enter?  Also says resales are not permitted.  Does this mean no verified resale tix like there are listed for the Lexington TM tix site?  Hard to think one can't resell tix that one bought 9 or 10 months in advance.  You know some people are going to have their circumstances change.

I tried calling TM but their hours are over for tonight. If anyone can provide some feedback it will be greatly appreciated.  Pre-sale is tomorrow at 10:00 AM Central.  Thanks.

Alternate pickups sounds like picking up tickets, like at Will Call. God only knows. Call TM in the morning at 9 am when they open.

P.S. Did you receive your verified fan code? If so, do they tell you when you can buy tickets? I’m not buying any tomorrow (already got Greenville) but I’m curious about this verified fan deal.

First post here, and it's a quesiton. If you look at the New Orleans show (looking for a reason to visit that city), there's a pre sale that notes (album pre-order sale). Does anyone know about that pre-sal? 

sportsdoc wrote:

First post here, and it's a quesiton. If you look at the New Orleans show (looking for a reason to visit that city), there's a pre sale that notes (album pre-order sale). Does anyone know about that pre-sal? 

That was the first time I saw it too trying to get tix to NO; no idea how it works

To me, there is too much pre-sale stuff going on...Amex/VIP/hot seat/verified fan blah blah blah..it is confusing to fans and seems to confuse the marketing..

I long for the days when you were fan club member; you got a password and then it was a free for all to get tix. LOL

busher wrote:

sportsdoc wrote:

That was the first time I saw it too trying to get tix to NO; no idea how it works

To me, there is too much pre-sale stuff going on...Amex/VIP/hot seat/verified fan blah blah blah..it is confusing to fans and seems to confuse the marketing..

I long for the days when you were fan club member; you got a password and then it was a free for all to get tix. LOL

Back in the good,old days...the 1993 Tour... Club Sandwich fans were offered 2 tickets.....first 10 rows on the floor.....$50 each. You got a letter in the regular mail  and returned it with a check. No sweat..no stress. I couldn’t get a seat for New Orleans with Am Ex or verified fan. Hoping to snag a Hot package VIP in the general sale on Monday.