Home

Freddie Mercury tribute

111 views

12 posts

Last post 30/09/2018

Posted by jl4761

      Original post

      http://www.ladbible.com/news/viral-baggage-handlers-perform-tribute-to-freddie-mercury-on-his-birthday-20180905

        Hi Nancy R! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your Mom. Did you ever see the original FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT that took place at Wembley Stadium in London on 20 April 1992? This event is without a doubt, one of the greatest concerts of ALL TIME! If there was ever a great concert event that lived up to its expectations and would pay tribute to a great frontman in a great band, this concert was it! As Brian May said at the beginning of the concert:"We're going to give Freddie one of the greatest send-off's in history!" It couldn't have been done better than the FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT on 20 April 1992. Take care Nancy.  

          jl4761 wrote:

          Hi Nancy R! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your Mom. Did you ever see the original FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT that took place at Wembley Stadium in London on 20 April 1992? This event is without a doubt, one of the greatest concerts of ALL TIME! If there was ever a great concert event that lived up to its expectations and would pay tribute to a great frontman in a great band, this concert was it! As Brian May said at the beginning of the concert:"We're going to give Freddie one of the greatest send-off's in history!" It couldn't have been done better than the FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT on 20 April 1992. Take care Nancy.  

          Hi! We’re fine here. No, never saw that Wembley concert. Is it on DVD?

            Nancy R wrote:

            jl4761 wrote:

            Hi Nancy R! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your Mom. Did you ever see the original FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT that took place at Wembley Stadium in London on 20 April 1992? This event is without a doubt, one of the greatest concerts of ALL TIME! If there was ever a great concert event that lived up to its expectations and would pay tribute to a great frontman in a great band, this concert was it! As Brian May said at the beginning of the concert:"We're going to give Freddie one of the greatest send-off's in history!" It couldn't have been done better than the FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT on 20 April 1992. Take care Nancy.  

            Hi! We’re fine here. No, never saw that Wembley concert. Is it on DVD?

            Yes, it is on DVD! Buy it, raise the volume and ENJOY!

              jl4761 wrote:

              Nancy R wrote:
              jl4761 wrote:

              Hi Nancy R! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your Mom. Did you ever see the original FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT that took place at Wembley Stadium in London on 20 April 1992? This event is without a doubt, one of the greatest concerts of ALL TIME! If there was ever a great concert event that lived up to its expectations and would pay tribute to a great frontman in a great band, this concert was it! As Brian May said at the beginning of the concert:"We're going to give Freddie one of the greatest send-off's in history!" It couldn't have been done better than the FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT on 20 April 1992. Take care Nancy.  

              Hi! We’re fine here. No, never saw that Wembley concert. Is it on DVD?

              Yes, it is on DVD! Buy it, raise the volume and ENJOY!

              Buying on Amazon Prime! 

                Nancy R wrote:

                jl4761 wrote:
                Nancy R wrote:
                jl4761 wrote:

                Hi Nancy R! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your Mom. Did you ever see the original FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT that took place at Wembley Stadium in London on 20 April 1992? This event is without a doubt, one of the greatest concerts of ALL TIME! If there was ever a great concert event that lived up to its expectations and would pay tribute to a great frontman in a great band, this concert was it! As Brian May said at the beginning of the concert:"We're going to give Freddie one of the greatest send-off's in history!" It couldn't have been done better than the FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE CONCERT on 20 April 1992. Take care Nancy.  

                Hi! We’re fine here. No, never saw that Wembley concert. Is it on DVD?

                Yes, it is on DVD! Buy it, raise the volume and ENJOY!

                Buying on Amazon Prime! 

                You're going to love it Nancy! ENJOY!

                  I was there at Wembley Stadium on 20th April 1992.

                    johnnymain wrote:

                    I was there at Wembley Stadium on 20th April 1992.

                    Hi johnnymain! How are you? You were so lucky to have been there, WHAT A CONCERT! Guns n' Roses, Def Leppard, Metallica, Elton John, the late great David Bowie just to name a few, what a lineup! What was it like for you being there?

                      One Religion... was the crystal cap on the Queen musical catalogue pyramid. :)

                        Hi Nancy! Please let me know what you think of the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert recorded live on 20 April 1992! This concert will forever go down in history as one of the greatest concerts EVER!

                          It was fantastic - watched the entire thing + extras. Especially liked David Bowie and George Michael. Sad that they too are no longer with us. 

                          I was a big Adam Lambert fan and couldn’t believe it when he didn’t win American Idol. So glad he is now frontman of Queen!

                            Nancy R wrote:

                            It was fantastic - watched the entire thing + extras. Especially liked David Bowie and George Michael. Sad that they too are no longer with us. 

                            I was a big Adam Lambert fan and couldn’t believe it when he didn’t win American Idol. So glad he is now frontman of Queen!

                            I am so glad that you liked it Nancy, it was one hell of a concert!It is so sad that David Bowie and George Michael are no longer with us, they made the concert even greater! That concert gave Freddie one hell of a send off, I even want to watch it again!