Home

RINGO IN BED WITH YOKO.....AND JEFF BRIDGES

123 views

11 posts

Last post 30/09/2018

Posted by jl4761

      Original post

      Ringo Starr and Yoko Ono stage Beatles-themed 'Bed-In' in New York City to support education

      DAILY MAIL

        Cool performance art for a very worthy cause !  "Where's Al Capp?" one poster commented. That was funny

          Poor Ringo

            Imagine a society where a decent education was a given and did not require putting Ringo and Yoko in bed together to subsidize a bake sale.

              Why was The Giver there? Oh, the setting is a dystopian society. I see. Hum.

                Where's Paul?

                  jl4761 wrote:

                  Where's Paul?

                  Staying far FAR away from Yoko Ohno!

                    That horrible Betsy de Vos person whom Herr Drumpf appointed as head of the Dept. of Education is trying to destroy education. It's a real horror show. She's seldom done anything good in her position, I believe.

                      Maccaroni1974 wrote:

                      jl4761 wrote:

                      Where's Paul?

                      Staying far FAR away from Yoko Ohno!

                      Where's Olivia Harrison at? 

                        jl4761 wrote:

                        Maccaroni1974 wrote:
                        jl4761 wrote:

                        Where's Paul?

                        Staying far FAR away from Yoko Ohno!

                        Where's Olivia Harrison at? 

                        Holed up at the Crackerbox Palace?

                          Nancy R wrote:

                          jl4761 wrote:
                          Maccaroni1974 wrote:
                          jl4761 wrote:

                          Where's Paul?

                          Staying far FAR away from Yoko Ohno!

                          Where's Olivia Harrison at? 

                          Holed up at the Crackerbox Palace?

                          Eating Crackerjack and looking for the surprise in the box!