Home

My email associated with my account/ profile no longer exists ( many years ago actually) - how can I update thiis?

9 posts

Last post 05/12/2018

Posted by nobodytoldme

Original post

Click on person (top right) then click on My Account. That is where your email is listed.

Yes I know, but I can't update the old one with my new one... That one I can see and is the main email associated with my account  hasn't worked for several years...

carlos wrote:

Yes I know, but I can't update the old one with my new one... That one I can see and is the main email associated with my account  hasn't worked for several years...

What if you go to the main paul mccartney.com site and re-register your new email there? Maybe then it will change here.

https://www.paulmccartney.com/newsletter-signup 

I tried, I guess I just wont get notifications from my account, as I haven't for years... Dont want to start a new profile, after all I have been a member for 16 years and I'd like to remain the same...

carlos wrote:

I tried, I guess I just wont get notifications from my account, as I haven't for years... Dont want to start a new profile, after all I have been a member for 16 years and I'd like to remain the same...

No, you don’t have to start a new profile. Just register your new email. Click on link I posted.

Isn't there a mod around here anymore?

Carlos, you mentioned "notifications". For updated threads? They don't send those out anymore.

oobu24 wrote:

Isn't there a mod around here anymore?

Carlos, you mentioned "notifications". For updated threads? They don't send those out anymore.

I was wondering that too! 

I thought if he changed his email at pm.com, at least he would get newsletters and the latest stuff about concerts, etc. then. 

No, I've got the same, it snaps back to my old email address all the time.