Home

Discover The Forest

59 views

6 posts

Last post 25/10/2018

Posted by Nancy R

      Original post

      When the hustle and bustle of the city brings you down.

      https://www.discovertheforest.org/

        Never thought there's something like this. Too bad summer is over. 

          My daughter and her husband recently went on a 2300 mile, 9 day trip by car through 7 National Parks in 5 states. Of course, the Grand Canyon, plus Zion, Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, etc. They flew to Vegas and rented a car from there. She got tons of beautiful photos with her iPhone. 

            Nancy R wrote:

            My daughter and her husband recently went on a 2300 mile, 9 day trip by car through 7 National Parks in 5 states. Of course, the Grand Canyon, plus Zion, Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, etc. They flew to Vegas and rented a car from there. She got tons of beautiful photos with her iPhone. 

            That southern Utah Zion National Park is my favorite place in the world! It's just beautiful there!

              studioleaf wrote:

              Never thought there's something like this. Too bad summer is over. 

              Greetings, studioleaf! Providing you are in such a climate, we still have a fair share of Autumn left and all the beautiful  colors to enjoy!

                SurSteven wrote:

                studioleaf wrote:

                Never thought there's something like this. Too bad summer is over. 

                Greetings, studioleaf! Providing you are in such a climate, we still have a fair share of Autumn left and all the beautiful  colors to enjoy!

                Our trees haven’t turned yet in Atlanta. My lawn guy just mowed for the last time on Sunday.  Weather is just now getting cooler. Low 48 tonight.