Home

Trying unsuccessfully to place an order

110 views

11 posts

Last post 01/11/2018

Posted by accountingsteve

      Original post

       

      I am trying to purchase the Egypt Station Limited Edition Deluxe colored vinyl exclusive 2 LP set,which shows "In Stock" ,but when I try to check out through Paypal I receive the message "Cannot connect to Paypal at this time. Try again in a few minutes.",and if I try to pay using a credit card I get the message "Sorry,but something went wrong."

      Is anyone else having this issue ? I have been trying for the last hour with the same results.

      Thank you.

      Steve

        accountingsteve wrote: 

        I am trying to purchase the Egypt Station Limited Edition Deluxe colored vinyl exclusive 2 LP set,which shows "In Stock" ,but when I try to check out through Paypal I receive the message "Cannot connect to Paypal at this time. Try again in a few minutes.",and if I try to pay using a credit card I get the message "Sorry,but something went wrong."

        Is anyone else having this issue ? I have been trying for the last hour with the same results.

        Thank you.

        Steve

        Are you trying to buy it from Paul’s website? Maybe just try again tomorrow and it might work.

          Yes I am trying to by form PaulMcCartney.com. I just tried and am still having the same issue.

            Yes, I'm having the same issue.  I'm trying to purchase Egypt Station in colored vinyl and Chaos & Creation in gold.  I can't check out with either PayPal or credit card.  Very frustrating as there seems to be no customer service contact for support.

             

              Thank you both for your responses.

               Yes, it is very frustrating because we have no way to contact a Web administrator.

              I have been trying on and off to check out but still have the same result.

              I had no issues checking out last week when I preordered the Super Deluxe Red Rose Speedway/Wild Life /Europe 1972 set.

                I just tried and was able to  successfully check out using Paypal.

                Hope fully it will continue to work going forward.

                  accountingsteve wrote:

                  Thank you both for your responses.

                   Yes, it is very frustrating because we have no way to contact a Web administrator.

                  I have been trying on and off to check out but still have the same result.

                  I had no issues checking out last week when I preordered the Super Deluxe Red Rose Speedway/Wild Life /Europe 1972 set.

                  I thought we can contact a site admin. via the " provide feedback" little blue tab on the right of the page here. (?)

                  I'd like to order from Paul's site, but I need to use a paper check via snail mail to pay, cause due to hackers and con artists I can't put my credit card number online. Do y'all think they'd let me pay that way?

                     SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                    accountingsteve wrote:

                    Thank you both for your responses.

                     Yes, it is very frustrating because we have no way to contact a Web administrator.

                    I have been trying on and off to check out but still have the same result.

                    I had no issues checking out last week when I preordered the Super Deluxe Red Rose Speedway/Wild Life /Europe 1972 set.

                    I thought we can contact a site admin. via the " provide feedback" little blue tab on the right of the page here. (?)

                    I'd like to order from Paul's site, but I need to use a paper check via snail mail to pay, cause due to hackers and con artists I can't put my credit card number online. Do y'all think they'd let me pay that way?

                    Highly doubtful! As long as the website you are entering your credit card info into starts with https, you are safe (s for secure) I have been ordering stuff online for close to 20 years and never had a major problem. Plus, if some way your # does get used by someone, your credit card company will reimburse you. I had 2 different people order their own credit reports through Experian and I got the money back. Changed my AMEX # and got new card of course. 

                    P.S. That “Provide Feedback” tab does not exist except on this forum.

                      Thanks, Nancy, but those hackers/con artists can see my computer screen anytime they want, and they'll see my credit card number I type on there to order something.

                        SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

                        Thanks, Nancy, but those hackers/con artists can see my computer screen anytime they want, and they'll see my credit card number I type on there to order something.

                        Say what? How do you know that (or why do you think that?) 

                          I used the provide feedback tab ,but never saw any response afterposting my check out issue there.