Home

Happy Big 6-0 Birthday to Kestrel!

302 views

23 posts

Last post 06/02/2019

Posted by LadyLeslie

      Pages

      Original post

      Hey, look at it this way, you’re still 4 years younger than me! Lol!

        Happy Birthday ... may each day be better than the day before 🎂🍻🥂🤪😎

          Happy Birthday Kestrel!

           

           

           

            My brother will be there too, within a week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

              Happy birthday Kestrel! 

                Found this signed card from Paul & Linda on an online auction.. hope you had a great birthday!

                Image result for paul and linda happy birthday

                  Earth to Kestrel! (Must still be hung over from partying too hard!) 😂

                    Nancy R wrote:

                    Earth to Kestrel! (Must still be hung over from partying too hard!) 😂

                     Thank you Nancy (and everyone) for your happy birthday wishes. I very seldom visit this particular board hence the delay in replying. Now I'm off to investigate my profile settings to see how my personal info has been made public. 

                      Kestrel wrote:

                      Nancy R wrote:

                      Earth to Kestrel! (Must still be hung over from partying too hard!) 😂

                       Thank you Nancy (and everyone) for your happy birthday wishes. I very seldom visit this particular board hence the delay in replying. Now I'm off to investigate my profile settings to see how my personal info has been made public. 

                      Sorry, didn’t mean to “spill the beans” but I don’t think it has anything to do with your profile settings. At some point last year you must have told me your birthday and I realized this year was a big one. 

                      When I log on here, I always click on “while you were away” and then I see all the new threads and threads that have been posted in since my last visit. 

                        Nancy R wrote:

                        Kestrel wrote:
                        Nancy R wrote:

                        Earth to Kestrel! (Must still be hung over from partying too hard!) 😂

                         Thank you Nancy (and everyone) for your happy birthday wishes. I very seldom visit this particular board hence the delay in replying. Now I'm off to investigate my profile settings to see how my personal info has been made public. 

                        Sorry, didn’t mean to “spill the beans” but I don’t think it has anything to do with your profile settings. At some point last year you must have told me your birthday and I realized this year was a big one. 

                        Thats okay Nancy, it was sweet of you to remember and to create the post. I'm just sorry that I didn't get to read it on the actual day itself. I had a great day and don't feel any older but I don't like seeing 60 written down or typed on a screen as it makes me feel old !!!  

                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY KESTREL!!!  We have had our disagreements through the years, but I always look forward to reading your thoughts!! Greetings from frigid Kansas City!!

                            Kestrel wrote:

                            Nancy R wrote:
                            Kestrel wrote:
                            Nancy R wrote:

                            Earth to Kestrel! (Must still be hung over from partying too hard!) 😂

                             Thank you Nancy (and everyone) for your happy birthday wishes. I very seldom visit this particular board hence the delay in replying. Now I'm off to investigate my profile settings to see how my personal info has been made public. 

                            Sorry, didn’t mean to “spill the beans” but I don’t think it has anything to do with your profile settings. At some point last year you must have told me your birthday and I realized this year was a big one. 

                            Thats okay Nancy, it was sweet of you to remember and to create the post. I'm just sorry that I didn't get to read it on the actual day itself. I had a great day and don't feel any older but I don't like seeing 60 written down or typed on a screen as it makes me feel old !!!  

                            You’re only as old as you feel in your mind, and I will be 64 in May, but I still feel 24 in my head! 😂

                              Nancy R wrote:

                              You’re only as old as you feel in your mind, and I will be 64 in May, but I still feel 24 in my head! 😂

                              At least you'll be able to sing Now I'm Sixty-Four with conviction? 

                                Kestrel wrote:

                                Nancy R wrote:

                                You’re only as old as you feel in your mind, and I will be 64 in May, but I still feel 24 in my head! 😂

                                At least you'll be able to sing Now I'm Sixty-Four with conviction? 

                                As long as you’ll still need me and feed me! 😂

                                  Happy birthday.  Can you collect social security yet?

                                    HaileyMcComet wrote:

                                    Happy birthday.  Can you collect social security yet?

                                    Thank you. I'm not quite an old-age pensioner yet so will have to wait until I'm 66 (or maybe its 67?) before I start getting my money back. 

                                      wingsoverkc wrote:

                                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY KESTREL!!!  We have had our disagreements through the years, but I always look forward to reading your thoughts!! Greetings from frigid Kansas City!!

                                      Thank you. Have we had disagreements through the years? I don't remember any but then I'm hopeless at following through on correspondence. I tend to post a message and forget about it, not realising that someone may have replied / reacted to it. 

                                        HaileyMcComet wrote:

                                        Happy birthday.  Can you collect social security yet?

                                        I guess you missed my title: Happy Big 6-0 (60) 

                                          Hey Kestrel:  Yep, we have had a few "disagreements" through the years, but again, I always punch in when I see your name.  You always speak with your heart, which, even when I disagree, I ALWAYS respect.  Anyway young lady, hope you had a wonderful birthday, I, as always, will anticipate your comments on this page.

                                            "Appy berated burpday" (in John Lennon speak), Kestrel (smiley face) !

                                              Pages