Home

Abbey Road on the River Lineup

75 posts

Last post 31/05/2018

Posted by Nancy R

Pages

Original post

I just saw the AROTR line up. Looks good! Nancy said she is going. Anyone else from the board going?
      http://www.arotr.com/site/?page_id=5209

I just made a reservation at The Hyatt on 4th Street. It would be fun to meet up with some boardies.

See you there!

Nancy R:See you there!

Yes, it will be great to see you!

Looking forward to hearing the Zombies play and hearing Julia Baird's talk, especially. I hope they record her on Friday and sell the tapes for part I.

Fan4-45years:

Nancy R:See you there!

Yes, it will be great to see you!

Looking forward to hearing the Zombies play and hearing Julia Baird's talk, especially. I hope they record her on Friday and sell the tapes for part I.

What days will you be there?

Saturday.

Almost here! This is the schedule:

http://www.arotr.com/site/?page_id=5209

I am now able to stay through Sunday and go home Monday since I am mostly retired and don't have to take call or work on holidays!
                    A friend of mine from work and her daughter are going. Also the friend from Nashville who is going with me to England in August will be there. And 3 Beatles cruise friends from CA too.
                    Anybody else going?

Hey, you are going to have so much fun! I'm looking soooo forward to hearing Julia B. talk and seeing The Zombies. They rock.

Nancy R:I am now able to stay through Sunday and go home Monday since I am mostly retired and don't have to take call or work on holidays!
                        A friend of mine from work and her daughter are going. Also the friend from Nashville who is going with me to England in August will be there. And 3 Beatles cruise friends from CA too.
                        Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

moptops:

Nancy R:I am now able to stay through Sunday and go home Monday since I am mostly retired and don't have to take call or work on holidays!
                          Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

Hi moptops! Are you going? Seriously?

Fan4-45years:

moptops:
                            Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

He is (rarely) serious. And he lives in Australia.
                            I got here today at 4:30 pm. Have to take my car to the Honda dealer early tomorrow as there's something wrong with the A/C. About 100 miles from Louisville (as John was singing I'm So Tired on the White Album) I realized it was not blowing as forcefully as it should and was barely cool. I was roasting (and so tired!) They will drive me back to the festival (it starts around 11:30 am) and hopefully pick me up when the car is ready!

Fan4-45years:

moptops:
                              Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

It's Thursday 11.30am....yep, getting a couple of heart starters.

moptops:

Fan4-45years:
                                moptops:
                                Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

Hum. Meaning in Melbourne, not Louisville. Right? Wait. 11:30 a.m. Nobody goes that early.

Nancy, hang in there. Too bad about your A/C going out, but you'll find a good mechanic to fix it, hopefully.

Fan4-45years:

moptops:
                                    Fan4-45years:
                                    moptops:
                                    Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

Hum. Meaning in Melbourne, not Louisville. Right? Wait. 11:30 a.m. Nobody goes that early.

Hey! We're Aussies! Anytime is boozing time!

I'm on the beer atm though, you've GOT to be a bourbon person, being from Kentucky!

moptops:

Fan4-45years:
                                      moptops:
                                      Fan4-45years:
                                      moptops:
                                      Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

I'm on the beer atm though, you've GOT to be a bourbon person, being from Kentucky!

Actually not and not.

Fan4-45years:

moptops:
                                        Fan4-45years:
                                        moptops:
                                        Fan4-45years:
                                        moptops:
                                        Anybody else going?

I'm going to the pub.

Actually not and not.

Oh! ... righto then...

Today at 12 noon is Prudence Farrow talk. Julia Baird at 1:15 pm. Others I want to see are the Norwegian Beatles, The Jukebox, Clasicstone and Wingsbanned.
                                          Met up yesterday with 2 friends from CA and one from Nashville (we all originally met on the Cruise for Beatles fans in 2012)

Will you be breaking for lunch?

Pages