Home

The Beatles on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine

26 posts

Last post 19/01/2014

Original post

The new issues comes out this Friday and talks about their arrival in America in 1964.

http://www.examiner.com/article/beatle-news-briefs-rolling-stone-meets-the-beatles-50th-a-very-beatle-new-year?CID=examiner_alerts_article

paulfan11:The new issues comes out this Friday and talks about their arrival in America in 1964.

I've got the 20th-anniversary issue from 1984. Hard to believe it's more than twice as long now!

I think Rolling Stone has heard the only way I will buy an issue is if The Beatles or one of The Beatles are on the cover.

hey_kittay:I think Rolling Stone has heard the only way I will buy an issue is if The Beatles or one of The Beatles are on the cover.

^ Ditto.

hey_kittay:I think Rolling Stone has heard the only way I will buy an issue is if The Beatles or one of The Beatles are on the cover.

Me too!

Couldn't find this today. Will have to try again on Monday!

Wow I guess all the stores out here are super slow to either get this edition or slow to put it out!

paulfan11:Wow I guess all the stores out here are super slow to either get this edition or slow to put it out!

I'm a subscriber and it hasn't arrived yet, and I usually get mine a few days before it hits the stands. I'll post when mine's arrived.

walliebaby:

paulfan11:Wow I guess all the stores out here are super slow to either get this edition or slow to put it out!

I'm a subscriber and it hasn't arrived yet, and I usually get mine a few days before it hits the stands. I'll post when mine's arrived.

Oh wow, wonder if there is a delay because of all the bad weather?

paulfan11:

walliebaby:

Oh wow, wonder if there is a delay because of all the bad weather?

That's probably it. I received mine in the mail Saturday.

Found it today along with the edition of The Beatles in America!

Had to go to 3 different stores, found it at CVS.
                                Can't wait to read the article.

I'll Be Getting It!

I got it yesterday along with the Life Mag Paul issue!

Nancy R:I got it yesterday along with the Life Mag Paul issue!

Haven't seen the Paul issue yet. Have to check that out. I'm surprised there isn't a Life anniversary issue of The Beatles. They were clearly one of the biggest magazines responsible for their success in America!

Still haven't spotted it here.

Fan4-45years:

Go to Barnes & Noble!

Nancy R:

Fan4-45years:

Go to Barnes & Noble!

oh, right. thx!

Pages