you didn't read it did you?
        of course you didn't I wiped out that thought -
        that thread -
        is no longer -
        since I deleted it
        and if for some reason I might write some more --
        I will have to delete and delete and delete that much more

Hey you! Stop reading my mind, ya Fool!

I was going to reply earlier -- but kept editing my thoughts to the point of no reply -- so I am trying to type this before I delete it

Do you need some moderator help?

(finger poised over great big red button.............. marked "Delete")

Try this..........

Big Red Button

Martin

martinput:Do you need some moderator help?

Try this..........

Big Red Button

Martin

That button in my hands
              No moderator help needed -- I seem to be handling the deletion quite well -- but thank you anyway

deleted.

martinput:Do you need some moderator help?

Try this..........

Martin

I would have liked to, but I deleted it.

i_am_hymn:deleted.

hmmm... what did I delete? I forget. Oh yeah! I remember now!

I deleted this...

deleted.

*deleted*

The_Fool:I came back to delete some more - but first I must write some more

This will be deleted when it allows me to post again

does control z work
                          audrey

I don't believe in deleting things.....all things said are important.

this thread is for me! .....that is good to see i am not the only one to to edit or delete posts all the time, and lately i have been the boss at that! ops: ...please everyone, be sure it isn't against anyone at all.... i promise! ;) ...

(((((Hymn & Fool))))).... your posts are always interesting and are worth existing, please don't delete them! i am sincere!!

let's see how long this post lasts until i delete/edit it.

*edit* : am not sure it was a good idea to post. ops:

yonoworld:this thread is for me! .....that is good to see i am not the only one to to edit or delete posts all the time, and lately i have been the boss at that! ops: ...please everyone, be sure it isn't against anyone at all.... i promise! ;) ...

(((((Hymn & Fool))))).... your posts are always interesting and are worth existing, please don't delete them! i am sincere!!

delete away I captured this quote ha ha ha ha
                                so good to see you here ((((Julie)))) Happy New Year wishes
                                augmented perhaps I should create a thread about augmenting (adding more to a thread -- unheard of ... )

The_Fool:

yonoworld:this thread is for me! .....that is good to see i am not the only one to to edit or delete posts all the time, and lately i have been the boss at that! ops: ...please everyone, be sure it isn't against anyone at all.... i promise! ;) ...

delete away I captured this quote ha ha ha ha
                                  so good to see you here ((((Julie)))) Happy New Year wishes
                                  augmented perhaps I should create a thread about augmenting (adding more to a thread -- unheard of ... )

oh no i got caught!

Hello ((((Fool)))).... something very funny happened to me a minute ago... ... i was in the talk more talk forum... ... and i saw a thread from a certain board member called "The Fool" ... .... i clicked on the thread and... POOF!! the thread disappeared!! ;)

*poof

The_Fool:POOF did it look like this?

* deleted

LOL!! Yes, POOF!!

And i didn't even reply to your Happy New Year's wishes on a previous post... i am so sorry i forgot... Happy New Year ((((Fool))))... Actually, i had sent you a PM... but then i deleted it... it's not against you! i actually deleted it in order to take the time to make a better one and i forgot that i had deleted it! silly, huh? ops:

i feel like deleting all my posts and hide away again...

yonoworld:i feel like deleting all my posts and hide away again...

I have felt like this before -- Please do not hide long or stay away too long -- I don't think you should have to delete too many of your posts -- they are fine just the way you wrote them

Pages