paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website

Do you believe in magick?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> TALK MORE TALK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War

PostPosted: 02-14-2013 05:08 PM    Post subject: Do you believe in magick? Reply with quote

I never used to believe in magick or wiccan stuff at all. I mean totally at all. I didn't see any reason for it.
Things that have happened in my life taught me it is a real thing so in order to defeat this thing which has caused me a great deal of confusion and sorrow. I have had to learn about it.
I don't know all the rules but am quickly learning.
Have any of you ever expeienced things that have happened in your life due to someone elses magick?
hey_kittay
In A Philosophical Discussion

PostPosted: 02-14-2013 09:54 PM    Post subject: <3 Reply with quote

I do believe in magick. I know some people put a negative vibe with it when you add a "K" to the word, but I do not. I guess it is all in one's perception of the word.
I love Magick. Wink Very Happy
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War

PostPosted: 02-14-2013 10:20 PM    Post subject: Re: <3 Reply with quote

hey_kittay wrote:
I do believe in magick. I know some people put a negative vibe with it when you add a "K" to the word, but I do not. I guess it is all in one's perception of the word.
I love Magick. Wink Very Happy

Many people think that Aleister Crowley was so evil. I actually learn a great deal from him. He also has preventative measures in his books about not doing something evil when creating a spell.
It seems to be ancient egyption magick. I like it.
Kathryn O
Like A Diamond In The Light

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 12:19 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've worked with magik for over 40 some years. (The K designates it from 'magic' which is illusions and tricks for entertainment purposes).

You don't choose it. It chooses you. It guards itself so it can't be misused without consequences.

crowley? some fellow mage I know give him credit for bringing secret stuff to light, but he was a heroin addict. Enough said there for me. The two never go together and anybody who thinks they do is fooling themselves.

Steiner believed in a balance, that anything you try to do occultly, you must also do physically. To do otherwise produces a spacey, ungrounded person.
He himself knew occultly how he was poisioned but he wouldn't treat it until they found out medically. they never did and he died. it was his last lesson he taught us.

Magik takes a lifetime to study, and several lifetimes. different types work with different people.
Kathryn O

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 12:25 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one that I really hate is Anton Le Vey. Why? Because he cursed the hippie movement, undoing their political goals.

WHy did he do that ? Because they wouldn't follow him as their leader so he considered them apathetic. I've spent my life undoing his work there and it might not be possible but I've got to work at it.
I make fun of him a lot in my occult stories.

yes, I know of an ex-friend who cast a spell against me. The magician who did it told me. It changed by my life back in '04.

and a hooker who also did stuff that I'm well protected against. She doesn't understand integrity and how important that is. (In fact, her spells have been deflected and worked on her instead of me. Everything she tried to do to me, happened to her as a result)
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 12:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathryn O wrote:
I've worked with magik for over 40 some years. (The K designates it from 'magic' which is illusions and tricks for entertainment purposes).

You don't choose it. It chooses you. It guards itself so it can't be misused without consequences.

crowley? some fellow mage I know give him credit for bringing secret stuff to light, but he was a heroin addict. Enough said there for me. The two never go together and anybody who thinks they do is fooling themselves.

Steiner believed in a balance, that anything you try to do occultly, you must also do physically. To do otherwise produces a spacey, ungrounded person.
He himself knew occultly how he was poisioned but he wouldn't treat it until they found out medically. they never did and he died. it was his last lesson he taught us.

Magik takes a lifetime to study, and several lifetimes. different types work with different people.

Yes he died of a heroine overdose, but I don't think he was too concerned because in some egyption teachings tell you how to return to life. He made a point of the duality of the soul also. I have had all these strange encounters in my life and I believe he is one of them. When I worked at a place called sterling cut glass a man that looked like him worked through the same temp service and told me I was going to lose my job and that he was going to cast a spell and buy the company. He did. Then a long time later the AFR used to run into a house across the street from me and come back out with nothing. I never saw anyone come out of that house but twice and once he came over and talked to me about my dog. And it looked like Crowley. I too have died, I know I have. Somebody had me in England and told me all kinds of things about myself. He said I did something so that I wouldn't know who I was or had my powers while I was in the flesh. So it is a large point of interest to me. I kinda like the idea of continuing my life like this without having to be born all over again. I think the one thing that causes aging in this dimensional place is Mars. It is toxic like death. Life is crystaline and you need something to cause it to die as it grows...like trees and stuff. This is like a past life thing I remember. I know I am weird. LOL But I am not putting up with the evil some of them try and pull off on me. I know they don't like me. But my energies can be evil too. I wish "They" would back off. I don't like it when they conjure demons on me. I am still learning anyhow.
SurSteven
On A Strange Vacation

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 12:49 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Magique of Love"...is the most powerful of supernatural energies! Wink

It will eventually consume everyone!
Brings Us All...To a P.eaceful S.alvation...I Love You...2

Inner and Outer Peace to US ALL
roblindblad
Make This Journey Last

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 12:55 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here is what happened to me so far... leavng out the daily stuff which may sound too repetitious cause I do it everyday everywhere from me livingroom

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com/mypsychicautobiographybyrobertlindblad/

http://www.1001pianos.com/?q=node/4784

Child Search
http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 01:12 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

roblindblad wrote:
Well here is what happened to me so far... leavng out the daily stuff which may sound too repetitious cause I do it everyday everywhere from me livingroom

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com/mypsychicautobiographybyrobertlindblad/

Wow that is a great deal of reading but I skimmed through it. I like what you said about religion taking your money for the end of the world. Everybody knows Crowley was 666 anyhow. LOL
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 01:13 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SurSteven wrote:
"The Magique of Love"...is the most powerful of supernatural energies! Wink

It will eventually consume everyone!

If everybody worked on it. I think love does swallow up a great deal of evil.
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 01:36 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

See I go through things like right now since I have been talking about this subject. I will hear music..and Alleluia alleluia over and over different tones men and women.
I get shown over and over is that what i did a long time ago is go to hell I went to see hell for some reason. Then all hell turned on me. I don't think I realized what happened in hell before.
Well there is a God in hell and he isn't like other Gods you know?
SurSteven
On A Strange Vacation

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 02:01 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a neat lady who's site I have visited off and on over the last 7 years or so...

http://www.angelpaths.com/day.html

I think you'll like it! Wink

The messengers of love/angels of god...are all around us and in us.

Am hearing Let It Be in my thought dreams right now.
Brings Us All...To a P.eaceful S.alvation...I Love You...2

Inner and Outer Peace to US ALL
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 02:51 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that sur steven. I believe all that stuff about how we make our own karma too.
I don't believe in any eternal hell. I believe there is a hell and the god there just does what ever the hell he wants too. Some stay a while some escape.
Kathryn O

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 03:09 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHen one understands reincarnation, one learns there is no hell. or heaven.

I don't work with demons or spirits. only a little. Sorcery isn't my bag. I prefer to do it all myself.

and damn, I'm good at some things. I can break apart couples. Mind you, this is a power I use wisely and there are some people that plague me and I would have broken them from their spouses but my wife begged me not to.
hey_kittay
In A Philosophical Discussion

PostPosted: 02-15-2013 04:24 AM    Post subject: K Reply with quote

I do not pratice magick in any set fashion. It just happens out of the air kinda way. Wink But I do follow the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Or the 'harm no one,' saying. Because if you practice to hurt others it will come back on you.

I take a lot from different people in magick. Aleister Crowley, although he is perceived as 'the Beast' to some, and I do not agree with some things he did, he has a lot of interesting thoughts in his writings.

I really just follow my heart. That is best for me. Smile

Peace & Love <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> TALK MORE TALK All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: