paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website

~For Sir Paul Maccartney~ Fans write your messages here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> NOT SUCH A BAD BOY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy R
On A Strange Vacation

PostPosted: 05-22-2016 06:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

maccasfangirl30 wrote:
Just sending a quick message of love to Paul. Hope your One on One tour will go well, Im so happy and pleased you are doing a two night concert in my old hometown Cleveland Ohio....keep Cleveland rocking Paul! Maybe one day I will see you in concert again now that Im in LA. Just have to save my pennies up to see you lol. Until then lots of love be safe out there! Love you Paul!

I was born in Cleveland and lived in North Olmsted the first 18 years of my life! (until 1973) Haven't been back since June 2013.
FedEx Forum, Memphis, TN May 26, 2013
Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA Oct. 15, 2014
Infinite Energy Center, Duluth, GA July 13, 2017
vilgelm75
Learn To Fly

PostPosted: 05-23-2016 05:01 AM    Post subject: Peace in the world Reply with quote

Dear Paul,
I think is the time when all must do everything to have peace in the world. Every day people and children suffers from the war, children are crying and left without parents, without homes. Each of us should stop this horror, to build the peace in the world. Children must go to school and enjoy the life. Older people must spent their years in dignity. People all over the world should unite, should stop all wars, all violence against humanity, flora and fauna.
Dear Paul, you can do what many people cannot do. You are very popular; you live in the heart of millions of people, you luminary. You loved by the whole world! You should use this love for peace; you have to once again to gather the souls of men.
You must create a song and the clip on the theme of world peace like USA for Africa - We are the World.
You must invite the most influential singers and to make the song and clip to enter into the soul of every human being to live in peace. I am sure that the world will fall asleep on that day, when you present this song. You should make this challenge to the world, you ัan do it! God help you Paul!
vilgelm75
Learn To Fly

PostPosted: 05-23-2016 05:02 AM    Post subject: Peace in the world Reply with quote

Please help me send the message to Paul. Anybody can help.
debbie
Swaying To The Rhythm

PostPosted: 05-23-2016 02:49 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCNancy wrote:
My crazy, lovable old roommates from Colorado are taking me to Busch Stadium to see you in August, YIPPEE!!!! See you then Buddy, Love you, Nancy in KC
Whistle Waving Woot

Ahhhh that is AWESOME for you!

John 3:16 BELIEVE!
KCNancy
Shining In On You

PostPosted: 05-24-2016 02:03 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

debbie wrote:
KCNancy wrote:
My crazy, lovable old roommates from Colorado are taking me to Busch Stadium to see you in August, YIPPEE!!!! See you then Buddy, Love you, Nancy in KC
Whistle Waving Woot

Thanks Debbie, we're taking Amtrak from KC to St. Louis so its going to be a fun, but long day for this old lady. Laughing
vilgelm75
Learn To Fly

PostPosted: 05-24-2016 04:03 AM    Post subject: Peace in the world Reply with quote

Dear Paul,
I think is the time when all must do everything to have peace in the world. Every day people and children suffers from the war, children are crying and left without parents, without homes. Each of us should stop this horror, to build the peace in the world. Children must go to school and enjoy the life. Older people must spent their years in dignity. People all over the world should unite, should stop all wars, all violence against humanity, flora and fauna.
Dear Paul, you can do what many people cannot do. You are very popular; you live in the heart of millions of people, you luminary. You loved by the whole world! You should use this love for peace; you have to once again to gather the souls of men.
You must create a song and the clip on the theme of world peace like USA for Africa - We are the World.
You must invite the most influential singers and to make the song and clip to enter into the soul of every human being to live in peace. I am sure that the world will fall asleep on that day, when you present this song. You should make this challenge to the world, you ัan do it! God help you Paul!
vilgelm75
Learn To Fly

PostPosted: 05-24-2016 07:28 AM    Post subject: Peace in the world Reply with quote

Dear Paul,
moptops
Talking Perfectly Loud

PostPosted: 05-24-2016 07:59 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think globally - act locally. Peace in the world (impossible) surely starts with Peace In The Neighbourhood.

Mmmm...sounds like a song title.
debbie
Swaying To The Rhythm

PostPosted: 05-24-2016 03:55 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCNancy wrote:
debbie wrote:
KCNancy wrote:
Whistle Waving Woot

Thanks Debbie, we're taking Amtrak from KC to St. Louis so its going to be a fun, but long day for this old lady. Laughing

It does sound like a long day, have fun and enjoy the show. I will be there too!

John 3:16 BELIEVE!
vilgelm75
Learn To Fly

PostPosted: 05-25-2016 03:53 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is possible! If we all together will believe then we CAN DO together! This song from Paul is very important. Thank you.
KCNancy
Shining In On You

PostPosted: 05-25-2016 06:38 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

debbie wrote:
KCNancy wrote:
debbie wrote:
KCNancy wrote:
Whistle Waving Woot

It does sound like a long day, have fun and enjoy the show. I will be there too!

Cool Debbie, maybe I will see you there ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿ˜€
Kathryn O
Like A Diamond In The Light

PostPosted: 06-03-2016 01:08 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't listen to the crap you hear about me and I won't listen to any crap I hear about you. do we have a deal?
maccasfangirl30
Spinning Round and Round

PostPosted: 06-08-2016 09:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Dear Paul,

I am appreciating your music even more these days. Today I had listened to your album Chaos and Creation in the Backyard at least 5 times in a row today. Why? Because nearly every one of those songs you have written on it practically expresses how I am feeling today. I am suffering from Social Anxiety, and songs like Riding to Vanity Fair, Friends to Go, Jenny Wren, Too Much Rain, At the Mercy, and Follow Me, all express how I am feeling. When I heard your song Too Much Rain, I felt like you were comforting me and giving me loving advice. Your songs always make me feel better when I am severely down. I have to get all of your albums back on CD now because when I moved I had lost them. But do not worry I will get every single one of your albums on CD back! I need your music to help me feel better about myself! Your songs give me great relief. I cannot express how grateful I am! You have so much talent, please keep using it! You will always have me as a fan! There is no doubt about that. You have my love always! Even in the years to come I will still be listening to your music when Im old and gray!!!!!!!!! I will still need you when Im 64!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Paul! You are the best! Keep the world rocking for as long as you can and be safe out there! I love you Paul!

sincerely yours always
maccasfangirl30
Learn To Fly

PostPosted: 06-17-2016 04:39 PM    Post subject: Music Brings Change Reply with quote

Dear Paul,

Your success with "Back in the USSR" is claimed to have started a kind of revolution there. It is such a positive song, that if I were a Russian patriot I too would have joined the revolution in some way. I like to believe these stories are true.

We now have another political hotbed with the Middle East. I want to believe music can change people who are there.

Using Middle Eastern instruments, a few songs (or an album) could make a change starting with the youth.

I would love to see this, I believe it can happen. It is a inspiration. I am sure you are familiar with the Plant/Page album "No Quarter" where nearly everything on the album has a Middle Eastern scope. I am surprised NO other mainstream artists see this opportunity.

Paul, what do you think?

Love,
Me
KCNancy
Shining In On You

PostPosted: 06-18-2016 05:23 AM    Post subject: Happy Birthday Buddy Reply with quote

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday coolest cat in the Universe
Happy Birthday to you.
Ba-da-Bing

Drum

Love you, hope you have a wonderful Birthday ๐Ÿ˜€
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> NOT SUCH A BAD BOY All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322  Next
Page 318 of 322

Jump to: