paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website

Put all your rubbish here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> TALK MORE TALK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GYPSYGIRL
In A Philosophical Discussion

PostPosted: 12-20-2016 12:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan4-45years wrote:
GYPSYGIRL wrote:
After 5 wonderfully peaceful months of no communication at all, my loony, annoying SIL decided to make contact & we're meeting her for breakfast on Wed. & unless we get lucky & there's rain, sleet or snow. Ranting

Enjoy your time with your sister-in-law.

My PITA SIL cancelled out again due to "illness". It's now a full 6 months that we haven't seen her. Laughing And we're all better off for it!
jessiemillano

PostPosted: 12-20-2016 06:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damned ABS-CBN and GMA 7, please welcome TV5: The television network that replaced Supernatural with The Vampire Diaries!
HaileyMcComet
I Can Wait Another Day

PostPosted: 12-22-2016 02:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

love2travel wrote:
Ticketmaster is RUBBISH!!! Just tried to buy Tom Petty and Joe Walsh tickets, it gave me two horrible options an then was sold out!!! All in 3 minutes!!!! Plenty of good seats on their secondary resale site tho. It's just the the government these days... Phony Ranting

They're playing together? I want to see that show.
GYPSYGIRL

PostPosted: 12-25-2016 09:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nasty, greedy, selfish miserable peeps.
SusyLuvsPaul

PostPosted: 01-03-2017 02:39 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

So frightened that after my brother's recent traffic accident the other party might sue for everything he owns (both cars totaled) if it was his fault. He won't tell us hardly anything about it. We'd all lose the roofs over our heads and the land and everything in our mother's estate that she left us. If they won. I heard someone in the other car was injured. My brother escaped with just some bruises and soreness--am glad about that, of course.
jl4761
It's My Carnival

PostPosted: 01-03-2017 02:44 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:
So frightened that after my brother's recent traffic accident the other party might sue for everything he owns (both cars totaled) if it was his fault. He won't tell us hardly anything about it. We'd all lose the roofs over our heads and the land and everything in our mother's estate that she left us. If they won. I heard someone in the other car was injured. My brother escaped with just some bruises and soreness--am glad about that, of course.

Susy, you and your Brother are in a bad situation! I hope everything works out for the best.
Nancy R
On A Strange Vacation

PostPosted: 01-03-2017 05:27 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

Sorry to hear this Susy. Did your brother not have insurance?
FedEx Forum, Memphis, TN May 26, 2013
Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA Oct. 15, 2014
Infinite Energy Center, Duluth, GA July 13, 2017
SusyLuvsPaul

PostPosted: 01-03-2017 04:33 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just now came in here to delete that post, but now I can't (LOL), but that's okay. Yes, he has insurance, but sometimes they'll still sue the "guilty" party in this "sue-ing society" to try to get more than just getting a new car (seems like they'd be satisfied with just that) or to get car repaired. I heard someone in the other car may have been injured. But I don't know for sure. My brother won't give me many details and even protested he "doesn't know" what happened. That's very aggravating. We figured he must have been determined to be at fault, or else he'd have come right out and told us.
He will reveal very little, but I'm still supposed to give him rides back and forth from work, until he gets his other car fixed up to drive. An old Mustang. He better fess up. We need to know what's going on. Am stressed out over this and more of my hair is falling out. (LOL)

When I went to the DMV to turn in his wrecked car's license plate, they informed me he didn't get the tags, the sticker renewed last year and pay car taxes to get registration, like every body has to. So I'll bet he got a ticket over that, at the scene, and maybe two. He doesn't drink and drive or take drugs, so it wasn't a DUI. At least there's that.
GYPSYGIRL

PostPosted: 01-07-2017 11:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My miserable SIL is currently back in our lives again. But this time we are only seeing her 2x month. If she gets too out of hand, then it's time to lower the boom again. So sick of her "I'm better than everyone else" attitude.
jl4761
It's My Carnival

PostPosted: 01-07-2017 11:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

GYPSYGIRL wrote:
My miserable SIL is currently back in our lives again. But this time we are only seeing her 2x month. If she gets too out of hand, then it's time to lower the boom again. So sick of her "I'm better than everyone else" attitude.

I feel for you GYPSYGIRL.
SusyLuvsPaul

PostPosted: 01-11-2017 08:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I shared (and then rushed to delete, but it was too late) might not be as dire a situation as I feared. My imagination may have run away with me--sure hope so.
jl4761
It's My Carnival

PostPosted: 01-11-2017 09:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:
What I shared (and then rushed to delete, but it was too late) might not be as dire a situation as I feared. My imagination may have run away with me--sure hope so.

Hi Susy! How's the situation with you and your Brother going?
GYPSYGIRL

PostPosted: 01-21-2017 09:57 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hospitals are no place for sick people! Esp when there's an super annoying roomie, a PITA nite nurse & a belligerent nurse's aide with an attitude. Ranting
love2travel
Whisper Words Of Wisdom

Location: Land of Love and Peace, Healing and Understanding, Let It Be in 2017 <3

PostPosted: 01-23-2017 01:48 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:
Hope every thing has gotten straitened out Susy. Do you have car insurance? If you do, you are covered up to a point, for injuries. You can get an umbrella policy, with a million dollar coverage or whatever level you want, for not as much money as you'd expect...have it added on to the policy. It can cover you for lawsuits. Check with your carrier and maybe have a consultation with a lawyer? If you get injured and the other party does not have money, people usually sue their own insurance co. To cover expenses. Try not to worry and go to the health food store for some advice on what you can take to help the hair/stress situation. Sending you some prayers Susy...sorry you are going through this... (((Susy)))
jessiemillano

PostPosted: 01-23-2017 06:51 PM    Post subject: Corny and annoying s--t Reply with quote

Damned ABS-CBN and GMA 7, say goodbye to TV5! I'm restoring it because it's showing Supernatural again. When I get back, I'm bringing you a truckload of corns, most especially for GMA 7's Dracula Dramarama and Mel Tiangco, host of Magpakailanman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> TALK MORE TALK All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 90 of 93

Jump to: