paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website
   
Paul at Cirque on Sunday April 9, 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> THE BROADCAST
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zemargla
It's A Tug Of War


Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Posts: 449

PostPosted: 04-21-2017 08:28 AM    Post subject: In Las Vegas Reply with quote

http://vegasseven.com/2017/04/17/seen-around-town-paul-mccartney-beatles-love-aaron-carter-go-pool/

This is one week later.


Last edited by zemargla on 04-21-2017 12:20 PM; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oobu24
Wailing On The Moon


Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 49492

PostPosted: 04-21-2017 12:05 PM    Post subject: Re: In Las Vegas Reply with quote

zemargla wrote:
http://vegasseven.com/2017/04/17/seen-around-town-paul-mccartney-beatles-love-aaron-carter-go-pool/

.

Nice quote about Paul in that article.

"This is refreshing. Las Vegas is frequented by so many D-listers clinging to the bottom rung of the showbiz ladder—never come back Heidi and Spencer—it’s a relief when a bona fide legend jets into town."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nancy R
On A Strange Vacation


Joined: 01 Mar 2011
Posts: 23728
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: 04-21-2017 05:17 PM    Post subject: Re: In Las Vegas Reply with quote

oobu24 wrote:
zemargla wrote:
http://vegasseven.com/2017/04/17/seen-around-town-paul-mccartney-beatles-love-aaron-carter-go-pool/

.

Nice quote about Paul in that article.

"This is refreshing. Las Vegas is frequented by so many D-listers clinging to the bottom rung of the showbiz ladder—never come back Heidi and Spencer—it’s a relief when a bona fide legend jets into town."


I liked the part about him being "technically immortal!" Laughing
_________________
Omni, Atlanta, GA May 18, 1976, Feb. 17, 1990
GA Dome, Atlanta, GA May 1, 1993
Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA May 12, 2002
FedEx Forum, Memphis, TN May 26, 2013
Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA Oct. 15, 2014
Infinite Energy Center, Duluth, GA July 13, 2017
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oobu24
Wailing On The Moon


Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 49492

PostPosted: 04-21-2017 07:58 PM    Post subject: Re: In Las Vegas Reply with quote

Nancy R wrote:
oobu24 wrote:
zemargla wrote:
http://vegasseven.com/2017/04/17/seen-around-town-paul-mccartney-beatles-love-aaron-carter-go-pool/

.

Nice quote about Paul in that article.

"This is refreshing. Las Vegas is frequented by so many D-listers clinging to the bottom rung of the showbiz ladder—never come back Heidi and Spencer—it’s a relief when a bona fide legend jets into town."

I liked the part about him being "technically immortal!" Laughing

We have it! He's a bona fide legend that is technically immortal!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anneokeefe
Learn To Fly


Joined: 02 Apr 2013
Posts: 18
Location: Omaha, NE

PostPosted: 04-25-2017 06:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeee Cor Blimey wrote:
Wouldn't you be gutted if you were at the day befores show! Or had tickets for the day after! Laughing


I was there 2 days before and, yes, I'm gutted!!!!!! ;/
_________________
31 March 1990 / Berkeley, CA
1 May 1993 / Atlanta, GA
23 April 2002 / Washington, D.C.
30 October 2005 / Omaha, NE
24 July 2010 / Kansas City, MO
12 July 2013 / Washington, D.C.
14 July 2015 / Lincoln, NE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> THE BROADCAST All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


©2007 PaulMcCartney.com All Rights Reserved | Templating ©2007 HighlandFox.com | Powered by phpBB ©2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Site Hosted By: devstars.com


Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations: 248629