paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website

The Paul McCartney Picture Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> NOT SUCH A BAD BOY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-19-2017 04:17 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy R
On A Strange Vacation

PostPosted: 05-19-2017 04:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="oobu24"][img]https://s10.postimg.org/ifxd5qrqh/8--22.jpg[/img][/quote]

That suit was specially made for that "Buddy Holly" party he threw. It wasn't finished yet, but he wore it anyway! Laughing
FedEx Forum, Memphis, TN May 26, 2013
Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA Oct. 15, 2014
Infinite Energy Center, Duluth, GA July 13, 2017
oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-19-2017 07:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Nancy R"][quote="oobu24"][img]https://s10.postimg.org/ifxd5qrqh/8--22.jpg[/img][/quote]
That suit was specially made for that "Buddy Holly" party he threw. It wasn't finished yet, but he wore it anyway! Laughing[/quote]
Yup. He doesn't do those anymore huh?
oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-19-2017 07:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh, I wish someone could fix this thread. I don't understand why it keeps doing that no post thing... Mad
oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-19-2017 07:06 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SusyLuvsPaul
In A Philosophical Discussion

PostPosted: 05-19-2017 11:47 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Laughs) Linda sure wasn't trying to look sexy in that odd shaped billowing dress she wore to that Buddy Holly party, was she (LOL), but that seems refreshing compared to today's fashions where they often go around half-naked with that "Ho" look as if they'd just come off the streets or were preparing to work the streets. And that applies to very young girls too. All too often.
But I wish Linda had applied lipstick more frequently. It can really make a woman look pretty, just that one simple make up trick. At least or especially if she has a good complexion to begin with, and Linda did.
LadyLeslie
Spinning Round and Round

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 03:51 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the photo of Paul walking in the snow with the children! What kind of sticks are they holding in their hands?

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:
(Laughs) Linda sure wasn't trying to look sexy in that odd shaped billowing dress she wore to that Buddy Holly party, was she (LOL), but that seems refreshing compared to today's fashions where they often go around half-naked with that "Ho" look as if they'd just come off the streets or were preparing to work the streets. And that applies to very young girls too. All too often.
But I wish Linda had applied lipstick more frequently. It can really make a woman look pretty, just that one simple make up trick. At least or especially if she has a good complexion to begin with, and Linda did.

Linda was a natural beauty, Paul seemed to like her that way. Smile Her best look was one in which she could feel completely relaxed and comfortable, and just be herself. Smile

Nancy R
On A Strange Vacation

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 04:01 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SusyLuvsPaul wrote:

I think Linda was pregnant then, hence the large dress. Wink
FedEx Forum, Memphis, TN May 26, 2013
Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA Oct. 15, 2014
Infinite Energy Center, Duluth, GA July 13, 2017
love2travel
Whisper Words Of Wisdom

Location: Land of Love and Peace, Healing and Understanding, Let It Be in 2017 <3

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 07:55 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LadyLeslie"]Photo of Paul taken just before his 65th birthday - hadn't seen this one before, he looks great here, doesn't he? Smile
From: https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2007-06-05-mccartney-inside_n.htm
Photo credit: David Modell / MPL

[img]http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/06/06/mccartney-insidex-large.jpg[/img][/quote] That's a very nice natural photo of Paul... Wondering if 64 was a good year for him? ...you know, the song and all...

Great great photos of Paul & Linda, they always looked so comfortable together...

Oobu, I like that extra page...It's kinda like there will always be photos of Paul... Is how I think of it...one of the most photographed persons in the world Cool

Linda is so beautiful...
LadyLeslie
Spinning Round and Round

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 10:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="love2travel"][quote="LadyLeslie"]Photo of Paul taken just before his 65th birthday - hadn't seen this one before, he looks great here, doesn't he? Smile
From: https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2007-06-05-mccartney-inside_n.htm
Photo credit: David Modell / MPL

[img]http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/06/06/mccartney-insidex-large.jpg[/img][/quote] That's a very nice natural photo of Paul... Wondering if 64 was a good year for him? ...you know, the song and all...

Great great photos of Paul & Linda, they always looked so comfortable together...

Oobu, I like that extra page...It's kinda like there will always be photos of Paul... Is how I think of it...one of the most photographed persons in the world Cool

Linda is so beautiful...[/quote]

That is a great photo of Paul, when he turned 65... hadn't seen it before, and didn't know if it had been posted.

Always enjoy seeing photos of Paul smiling onstage, he always looks happiest when he's performing his music, or with his loved ones Smile Of course he and Linda always looked wonderful and very happy together in any photos I've seen of them.
oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 12:16 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 12:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

love2travel wrote:

Extra page? Are you referring to what I was talking about? I meant when you click on the last page & it doesn't come up. It says something about no such post.
oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 12:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyLeslie wrote:
I love the photo of Paul walking in the snow with the children! What kind of sticks are they holding in their hands?

Looks to be tall dried sticks from grass or weeds. Look at the weeds behind them. At our park I always snap off 2 sturdy weeds & use them as ski poles (for hiking though) when walking on icy paths.
oobu24
In Another World

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 12:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

dontcarrytheworld
Shining In On You

PostPosted: 05-20-2017 02:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul at LIPA [may 18]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> NOT SUCH A BAD BOY All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 9 of 32

Jump to: