paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website
   
"Penguin" & other songs by illwobble
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> WHAT'S THAT YOU'RE DOING?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SurSteven
On A Strange Vacation


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 20716
Location: here n there...with some friends

PostPosted: 03-29-2017 09:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

illwobble wrote:
Well, it all started on this board, and next month I'll finally be releasing a record! An EP of all animal-related songs, called BACK IN THE ZOO.

It'll be released on April 27th.

Click here for a preview !


Laughing Cool Cool

Great stuff, Jon!!!

"There's an elephant in the room, but I don't want to talk about it."

Laughing
_________________
While Religions religion and Nations nation
We'll BE AT...(Love's)... Eternal Station
Until a Grand and Noble Education
Brings Us All...To a P.eaceful S.alvation...I Love You...2

Inner and Outer Peace to US ALL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
love2travel
Whisper Words Of Wisdom


Joined: 14 May 2008
Posts: 15494
Location: Land of Love and Peace, Healing and Understanding, Let It Be in 2017 <3

PostPosted: 03-30-2017 03:55 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed it Jon, good to see you around... Cool
_________________
Joy to the World - Peace on Earth - We are all ONE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
illwobble
A Peaceful Place


Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 2736
Location: North Wales

PostPosted: 03-30-2017 06:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

love2travel wrote:
Really enjoyed it Jon, good to see you around... Cool


Thank you! Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
-Jon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
illwobble
A Peaceful Place


Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 2736
Location: North Wales

PostPosted: 03-30-2017 06:09 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SurSteven wrote:
illwobble wrote:
Well, it all started on this board, and next month I'll finally be releasing a record! An EP of all animal-related songs, called BACK IN THE ZOO.

It'll be released on April 27th.

Click here for a preview !


Laughing Cool Cool

Great stuff, Jon!!!

"There's an elephant in the room, but I don't want to talk about it."

Laughing


Thanks so much! Smile
_________________
-Jon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
illwobble
A Peaceful Place


Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 2736
Location: North Wales

PostPosted: 05-11-2017 09:33 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

illwobble wrote:
SurSteven wrote:
illwobble wrote:
Well, it all started on this board, and next month I'll finally be releasing a record! An EP of all animal-related songs, called BACK IN THE ZOO.

It'll be released on April 27th.

Click here for a preview !


Laughing Cool Cool

Great stuff, Jon!!!

"There's an elephant in the room, but I don't want to talk about it."

Laughing


Thanks so much! Smile


Anyway, the record is out now. Apparently I'm not allowed to put a direct link to it but it's out there!! This thread tells the story of how it started...
_________________
-Jon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HaileyMcComet
I Can Wait Another Day


Joined: 02 Dec 2014
Posts: 3483
Location: Hong Kong

PostPosted: 05-14-2017 03:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

illwobble wrote:
Anyway, the record is out now. Apparently I'm not allowed to put a direct link to it but it's out there!! This thread tells the story of how it started...

Why not? Copyright reasons? Or is it a website thing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SusyLuvsPaul
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 12293
Location: North Carolina not far from the ocean

PostPosted: 05-19-2017 11:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

illwobble ! you don't really wobble so ill, after all, your music is appreciated and admired Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> WHAT'S THAT YOU'RE DOING? All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


©2007 PaulMcCartney.com All Rights Reserved | Templating ©2007 HighlandFox.com | Powered by phpBB ©2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Site Hosted By: devstars.com


Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations: 265192