paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website
   
Paul McCartney 2013 Rumours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 283, 284, 285  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> ROCK SHOW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KingMacca
Waiting For This Moment


Joined: 02 Nov 2012
Posts: 1584
Location: New York

PostPosted: 12-01-2012 02:36 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimsey wrote:
forget 64 wrote:
Kimsey wrote:
KingMacca wrote:
Now, I'm not going to excuse Paul of the long absence from Australia.. But he should really branch out to places he's never been. Like Hungary, Alaska, Hawaii, CHINA (But it seems unlikely) India, (and yes, he was there in the 60's..) Horsens, (he was there in '04, but they were so rudely cancelled this year...)

Also, a tour name idea for me is "Raising The Bar" or "Setting The Bar"...


He's been to Hungary once (2003), but I'd be happy if he came again. It's usually me who is on the run to see him. Laughing


Waving Laughing


Waving
Waving
_________________
July 15, 2011- Yankee Stadium On the Run
June 8, 2013- Barclays Center Out There
July 5, 2014- Times Union Center Out There
August 7, 2016- MetLife Stadium One on One

Thank you Paul!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WixRocks!
Like A Diamond In The Light


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 8287
Location: Maryland

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 04:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a rumor going for Target Field- Minneapolis, MN, USA for Summer 2013. If this is true, then I would suspect (once again) little to no setlist changes, considering he hasn't played there in 10 years.

However, if you recall, a rumor identical to this popped up during Summer 2011, and it never did happen.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumor-minneapolis-tv-station-claims-paul-mccartney-to-play-there-2013
_________________
7/21/09-New York, NY
8/1/ 09- Washington, DC
7/7/10- Ringo's 70th!
8/15/10- Philadelphia, PA
7/16/11- New York, NY
11/11/12- St. Louis, MO
7/12/13- Washington, DC
7/7/14- Pittsburgh, PA
6/21/15- Philadelphia, PA
6/23/15- Charlottesville, VA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
walliebaby
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 24 Mar 2002
Posts: 11846
Location: Vermont

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 04:09 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WixRocks! wrote:
There's a rumor going for Target Field- Minneapolis, MN, USA for Summer 2013. If this is true, then I would suspect (once again) little to no setlist changes, considering he hasn't played there in 10 years.

However, if you recall, a rumor identical to this popped up during Summer 2011, and it never did happen.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumor-minneapolis-tv-station-claims-paul-mccartney-to-play-there-2013


I think this rumor is as true as the one that Nancy is pregnant. Wink

Since when does Paul book this far ahead? Laughing
_________________
My lyric video for "New":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2IdNtNWs5s
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
WixRocks!
Like A Diamond In The Light


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 8287
Location: Maryland

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 04:36 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

walliebaby wrote:
WixRocks! wrote:
There's a rumor going for Target Field- Minneapolis, MN, USA for Summer 2013. If this is true, then I would suspect (once again) little to no setlist changes, considering he hasn't played there in 10 years.

However, if you recall, a rumor identical to this popped up during Summer 2011, and it never did happen.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumor-minneapolis-tv-station-claims-paul-mccartney-to-play-there-2013


I think this rumor is as true as the one that Nancy is pregnant. Wink

Since when does Paul book this far ahead? Laughing


I know, that's what I was thinking too. While a Summer Stadium tour in the US is ideal, and reflective of the past, it isn't a lot to go on.
_________________
7/21/09-New York, NY
8/1/ 09- Washington, DC
7/7/10- Ringo's 70th!
8/15/10- Philadelphia, PA
7/16/11- New York, NY
11/11/12- St. Louis, MO
7/12/13- Washington, DC
7/7/14- Pittsburgh, PA
6/21/15- Philadelphia, PA
6/23/15- Charlottesville, VA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veggieburgher
I Can Wait Another Day


Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Posts: 3149
Location: WI

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 09:00 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not discount this rumor. After all, he made good on the aborted Calgary concert (albeit in a nearby city) and the Target Field show was widely reported at the time and confirmed by Twins management.

Here's hoping, anyway. Smile
_________________
"I always feel very privileged to see a wren." PM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
WixRocks!
Like A Diamond In The Light


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 8287
Location: Maryland

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 09:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

veggieburgher wrote:
I would not discount this rumor. After all, he made good on the aborted Calgary concert (albeit in a nearby city) and the Target Field show was widely reported at the time and confirmed by Twins management.

Here's hoping, anyway. Smile


I'm hoping for deliverance, for sure! Wink
_________________
7/21/09-New York, NY
8/1/ 09- Washington, DC
7/7/10- Ringo's 70th!
8/15/10- Philadelphia, PA
7/16/11- New York, NY
11/11/12- St. Louis, MO
7/12/13- Washington, DC
7/7/14- Pittsburgh, PA
6/21/15- Philadelphia, PA
6/23/15- Charlottesville, VA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oobu24
Wailing On The Moon


Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 47086

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 10:47 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully he'll make good for the people of Horsens.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WixRocks!
Like A Diamond In The Light


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 8287
Location: Maryland

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 10:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

oobu24 wrote:
Hopefully he'll make good for the people of Horsens.


Agreed.
_________________
7/21/09-New York, NY
8/1/ 09- Washington, DC
7/7/10- Ringo's 70th!
8/15/10- Philadelphia, PA
7/16/11- New York, NY
11/11/12- St. Louis, MO
7/12/13- Washington, DC
7/7/14- Pittsburgh, PA
6/21/15- Philadelphia, PA
6/23/15- Charlottesville, VA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
walliebaby
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 24 Mar 2002
Posts: 11846
Location: Vermont

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 10:54 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horsens of Deliverance. Everyone join in! HORSENS OF DELIVERANCE...
_________________
My lyric video for "New":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2IdNtNWs5s
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
WixRocks!
Like A Diamond In The Light


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 8287
Location: Maryland

PostPosted: 12-08-2012 11:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

walliebaby wrote:
Horsens of Deliverance. Everyone join in! HORSENS OF DELIVERANCE...


Laughing Laughing

Rock on
_________________
7/21/09-New York, NY
8/1/ 09- Washington, DC
7/7/10- Ringo's 70th!
8/15/10- Philadelphia, PA
7/16/11- New York, NY
11/11/12- St. Louis, MO
7/12/13- Washington, DC
7/7/14- Pittsburgh, PA
6/21/15- Philadelphia, PA
6/23/15- Charlottesville, VA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nobodytoldme
Swaying To The Rhythm


Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 2543
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: 12-10-2012 12:54 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

The organization of the biggest festival over here, Pinkpop (14-16 June 2013), announced some new names today. Much more interesting, they also mentioned that negotiations to get Paul McCartney to the festival were at an advanced stage, but they lost the negotiation war to an American festival in the same weekend.

So... 1+1=2. Is Bonnaroo (13-16 June 2013) finally getting their long-awaited McCartney set?
_________________
2009 NYC (w/ Ringo) + Arnhem
2010 Dublin
2011 Bologna + Cologne
2012 R'dam + Antwerp
2015 L'pool + A'dam x 2
2016 Vancouver


Last edited by nobodytoldme on 12-10-2012 01:06 PM; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
audi
Go Ahead Have A Vision


Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Posts: 18937

PostPosted: 12-10-2012 01:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody know where I can buy a cool tent?
_________________
(VIDEO) Audi and his band performing McCartney's "EVERY NIGHT" (live)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
5th-beatle
Make This Journey Last


Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Posts: 4509

PostPosted: 12-10-2012 02:55 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobodytoldme wrote:
The organization of the biggest festival over here, Pinkpop (14-16 June 2013), announced some new names today. Much more interesting, they also mentioned that negotiations to get Paul McCartney to the festival were at an advanced stage, but they lost the negotiation war to an American festival in the same weekend.

So... 1+1=2. Is Bonnaroo (13-16 June 2013) finally getting their long-awaited McCartney set?


Interesting information! It makes sense, since Paul usually plays in the US/UK from June to September.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veggieburgher
I Can Wait Another Day


Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Posts: 3149
Location: WI

PostPosted: 12-10-2012 05:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect the supposed Minneapolis TV news report was misinterpreted since it probably was just regarding the Kenny Chesney concert tickets going on sale Friday. Perhaps reference was made to last year's attempt to get Paul.
_________________
"I always feel very privileged to see a wren." PM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
WixRocks!
Like A Diamond In The Light


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 8287
Location: Maryland

PostPosted: 12-10-2012 07:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, based off this recent US festival information...maybe we're getting a Summer US Tour 2013?
_________________
7/21/09-New York, NY
8/1/ 09- Washington, DC
7/7/10- Ringo's 70th!
8/15/10- Philadelphia, PA
7/16/11- New York, NY
11/11/12- St. Louis, MO
7/12/13- Washington, DC
7/7/14- Pittsburgh, PA
6/21/15- Philadelphia, PA
6/23/15- Charlottesville, VA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> ROCK SHOW All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 283, 284, 285  Next
Page 33 of 285

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


©2007 PaulMcCartney.com All Rights Reserved | Templating ©2007 HighlandFox.com | Powered by phpBB ©2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Site Hosted By: devstars.com


Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations: 229062