paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website

...All you need is...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> WHAT'S THAT YOU'RE DOING?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 10-31-2014 07:18 PM    Post subject: What God Wants? Reply with quote

From me inbox:

> CHECK THIS OUT: Sooo, learning about Science, I am finding more and more that there is SO much that they just DON'T know... and so much more that God has yet to reveal to those who seek out the mysteries of our Universe. Those who know the Truth from God's word have more clues than those who ignore it, but still, things are hidden from us because our minds may be closed, or we have not reached that level of discovery in our progression through mankind's development.

So anyway, today I was driving and I was considering how the Spiritual intersects with the material (although it is one of those things that is hard to put in words), Science along with the unknown of God's mysteries... and he gave me a clue - pretty exciting, actually. There is this "force" that holds the atom together - they don't know what it is - same with Dark Matter that has this incredible "mass" that envelops all of the galaxies in the Universe - and holds them together, but is one of the most mysterious things out there yet to be defined. God said to me regarding this "strong force" - think about it,... - the strongest force in all of creation is... LOVE! LOVE is what holds all things together - because... by him all things were made, and in him all things hold together - just like it says in the Word (Bible). God IS LOVE, his very being is one of LOVE and LIGHT, and all that is created was created in LOVE for the ones he loves, out of HIM, LOVE. And all of it comes from light - all elements come from the stars, and the stars (such as our own Sun) give the planets near them a habitable environment to support the life that is made up of those star elements. When people die and return, some after quite some time deceased, they often report seeing the most brilliant light as they left this plane and went into the afterlife, so much so that they felt it would blind them, but it does not affect us that way while in our spiritual form...

So, in conclusion, the strong force is so simple, that it defies the grasp of the most brilliant scientists - it is... LOVE. I might be oversimplifying it and maybe some day they will come up with another name for this LOVE force, but that is its very essence. He holds all that he created together in the mystery of his unimaginable LOVE.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 11-07-2014 04:07 AM    Post subject: We must get over wanting to be needed... Reply with quote

The worldly man treats certain people kindly because he "likes" them: the Christian, trying to treat everyone kindly, finds himself liking more and more people as he goes on--including people he could not even have imagined himself liking at the beginning.This same spiritual law works terribly in the opposite direction...the more cruel you are, the more you will hate--and the more you hate, the more cruel you will become--and so on in a vicious circle forever.
Good and evil both increase at compound interest. That is why the little decisions you and I make every day are of such infinite importance. The smallest good act today is the capture of a strategic point from which, a few months later, you may be able to go on to victories you never dreamed of. An apparently trivial indulgence in lust or anger today is the loss of a ridge or railway line or bridgehead from which the enemy may launch an attack otherwise impossible. -- C.S. Lewis, mere Christianity
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 12-31-2014 05:23 PM    Post subject: Loneliness is not of God...- Rev. C. Stanley Reply with quote

In our world of loneliness and despair, there is an enormous need for men and women who know the heart of God, a heart that forgives, that cares, that reaches out and wants to heal. In that heart there is no suspicion, no vindictiveness, no resentment, and not a tinge of hatred. It is a heart that wants only to give love and receive love in response. It is a heart that suffers immensely because it sees the magnitude of human pain and the great resistance to trusting the heart of God who wants to offer consolation and hope...Knowing God's heart means consistently, radically, and very concretely to announce and reveal that God is love and only love, and that every time fear, isolation or despair begin to invade the human soul this is not something that comes from God..."We love him, because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)
--Henri Nouwen, In the Name of Jesus
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 04-19-2015 06:46 PM    Post subject: All the news that fits Reply with quote

But now Christ, the Overturner, has come to transpose the common prayer, "Not what is pleasing to me, but what is pleasing to Thee. Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven." Blessedness can only come as a result of perfect harmony between the sovereign will of the Father, and the subordinate will of man, as a result of the convergence and identity of those two wills. What if the will of God gives me into the hands of torturers and fastens me like an evil and malignant beast upon two crossed beams of wood? If I believe in the Father as a Father, I know that He loves me more than I could love myself, and that He knows more than I could know, therefore He can wish only for what is best for me even if that best to human eyes seems the most dreadful evil; and I wish for what the Father wills. If His foolishness is unimaginably more wise than our wisdom, martyrdom given by Him will be incomparably better than any earthly pleasures.
-- Giovanni Papini, Life of Christ, p. 376
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 07-05-2015 05:05 AM    Post subject: Your Saving Grace Reply with quote

The reason most of us get into trouble is because we yield ourselves to the old nature. By an act of the will we can yield ourselves to do God's will through the new nature.
A little girl fell out of bed one night and began to cry. Her mother rushed into her bedroom, picked her up, put her back in bed, and asked her, 'Honey, why did you fall out of bed?' And she said, 'I think I stayed too close to the place where I got in.' And that's the reason a great many of us fall, my friend. It is because we are actually yielding ourselves to the old nature. We're following the dictates of the old nature; that is what gets us into trouble.
Although we will not get rid of that old nature in this life, we are told now, 'Yield yourselves unto God.' Just as you yield yourself to do sin, you are to yield yourself unto God 'as those that are alive from the dead.' You're now alive in Christ. You have a new nature. You've been born again...you're to yield...your members 'as instruments of righteousness unto God.' And don't tell me you can't do it. You can do it through the power of the Holy Spirit.

--Commentary on Romans ch. 6, by J. Vernon McGee
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 12-01-2015 07:31 PM    Post subject: "...I suppose we'd better write something." Reply with quote

In ancient civilizations, the primary defense for cities was huge, imposing walls. Once the walls were surmounted, victory for the aggressor was virtually ensured.
The Scriptures compare a person without self-control to just such a ravaged city. He is at the mercy of outside forces, subject to double-mindedness. He is tossed to and fro by turbulent emotions and passions. His life is unstable and only occasionally fruitful.
The key to developing self-control with a spiritual emphasis is not more self-determination. It is not a doubling of efforts or better time management. The pivotal discipline for gaining godly self-control is the renewing of the mind. Like the ancient walls, the mind is the crucial defense mechanism. If it is broached by negative, critical, undisciplined thoughts, our behavior and our entire personality are adversely affected. We act out the way we perceive ourselves, the way we think. Our actions conform with our thinking. Right thinking is the first step toward right living...
...When Satan assaults the walls of our minds with alluring enticements, we do not have to yield, because of who we are in Christ. He is the source of our strength. He is our life.

...Ask Christ to fill you up daily with the Holy Spirit. Rest in him. Abide in him. The divine sap of God's gentle Spirit will flow through you to others who desperately need the healing touch of God. You will avoid quarrels. You will not be obsessed with your own self-interests. You will be an attractive witness for Christ and sow the seeds of peace everywhere you go. What a wonderful harvest you will reap.

---Charles Stanley, A Touch of His Wisdom

http://societyofrock.com/paul-mccartney-here-today

...Love is all you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S84RLgnz7Rs
hawaii-jason luis rivera
In The Middle Of Something

PostPosted: 12-02-2015 03:46 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

@selenagomez @sarahpalinUSA hERES ANOTHER CLUE FOR YOU ALL jesus IS paul .
calicoskych2001
Board Admin

PostPosted: 12-02-2015 04:59 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a PM (Personal Message) waiting in your inbox, Jason! Smile

Every single second of our lives
We can use to chase the clouds away
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 09-03-2016 07:27 PM    Post subject: "...No, you're not!" said Little Nicola Reply with quote

From TIME Magazine's "Paul McCartney: The Legend Rocks on at 70" by James Kaplan. Insightful and revealing, definitely the kind of rock journalism I prefer:

THE WHITE ALBUM...'[C]ouldn't have been a less group-like enterprise...The new repertoire, almost to a song, had lost its collaborative aspect...and bore few of the familiar qualities that identified them as Beatles songs.' --Bob Spitz

The group recorded the double LP's 30 songs together, even as outer and inner forces were starting to shake them apart. For one thing, John was [addicted to heroin]; for another, he was falling in love with Yoko Ono, whom he insisted on bringing into the recording studio. She sat glued by his side at all times...in blatant defiance of an unwritten rule that excluded all outsiders.

Suddenly there was no more inside. John's double remoteness pushed away the other members of the group, especially Paul. George...felt increasingly superfluous. And...Ringo felt like a kid helplessly watching his soon-to-divorce parents fight.

And fight they did. One EMI employee vividly remembered..."I could hear them [arguing] in the hall, and it was terrifying. Paul was positively livid, accusing John of being reckless, childish, sabotaging the group." John was unmoved.
And yet when he recorded what he later called "a throwaway song," "Glass Onion," he [added] a strange line: "Well, here's another clue for you all/The walrus was Paul." At a time when all the world was over-interpreting every syllable of every Beatles number...the reference to Lennon's oblique 'I am the Walrus' was...according to John, completely deceptive. "I was having a laugh because there'd been so much gobbledy-gook about Pepper--play it backwards, and you stand on your head and all that. At that time, I was still in my love-cloud with Yoko. I thought, 'Well, I'll just say something nice to Paul, that it's all right and you did a good job all these years, holding us together.' "

The joke would have unintended consequences.

...The layers of the onion...
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 09-04-2016 02:56 AM    Post subject: Ephesians 4:31-32 Reply with quote

The Real Enemy
A poem by Renee Jean

My eyes were opened and I learned the truth. Doubt and fear are tactics of the enemy who stands only to keep you from being the person that God created you to be...the person that God is calling you to be...the person that those you love and this world need you to be.

We are in a battle.

Every single day the enemy, our flesh and people try to distract us from the truth. These things pull us into a life that holds us captive, separate from God and His blessings. But we have a choice. When we chase after God's very own heart, we feel our hearts finally fulfilled. The void no longer. A love like none other.
I've learned that Jesus is the answer to everything and he is the giver of life. He is a healer, a redeemer and a restorer. And it is only at the cross where we find the miracles, signs and wonders we desire. Heaven CAN be experienced on earth.
May you be blessed, and may you find yourself equipped in the whole armor of God to fight this battle each day. I believe if you truly give your life to Jesus and wake up EVERYDAY seeking Him with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength...that you too will find all that you need just as I have. And you too will be set free.
Remember this because there will be times when you feel differently, and times when people make you believe incorrectly: You were born on purpose and you have a great purpose!

--Taxed from the facebook
SurSteven
On A Strange Vacation

PostPosted: 09-04-2016 08:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 John 4:8
He (they) that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.
God is love; and he (they) that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God,
and God in him (them).

"Love Is Thee Answer...And, You Know That For Sure!"

Jesus taught love and peace...Some people preach Jesus,
but forget to teach love and peace. That is why God sends
us prophets now and then to teach us love and peace which
Jesus...taught us to do.
Brings Us All...To a P.eaceful S.alvation...I Love You...2

Inner and Outer Peace to US ALL
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 09-05-2016 05:15 PM    Post subject: He's 'avin' a go at the FLOWERS now... Reply with quote

...well, right you are...

Forgiveness is the key to love, is it not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQdPYiES8Io

Millions of mind guerillas...indeed.
Love* is all you need.

*And EARS, too; mustn't forget ears...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9H8eVcL58s
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 09-06-2016 12:48 AM    Post subject: "John said...'Cut the tape there!'...End of side one!&q Reply with quote

"There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot open fully to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life." --John Lennon

"L&G, The greatest tea-room orchestra in the world:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_MjCqQoLLA

I'm off now, to take a sad song and make it better.
Peace & Love, hauserplenty (aka wonder boy)
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 09-18-2016 05:06 PM    Post subject: ...You gotta let it grow... Reply with quote

The first lesson we learn from John F. Kennedy is to fashion the future out of our rational hopes, not our fears. He was the first to deny the baseless hopes of idle dreamers:

"I am not referring to the absolute, infinite concept of universal peace and good will of which some fantasies and fanatics dream. I do not deny the value of hopes and dreams but we merely invite discouragement and incredulity by making that our only and immediate goal."

...As a politician and statesman, he gave us the best single piece of management advice...:

"By defining our goal more clearly, by making it seem more manageable and less remote, we can help all people to see it, to draw hope from it, and to move irresistibly towards it."

...Kennedy recognized another obstacle. In opening the Peace Speech, he called peace "the most important topic on Earth." Yet he noted that "the pursuit of peace is not as dramatic as the pursuit of war, and frequently the words of the pursuers fall on deaf ears." Here is a dismaying truth: the most important topic on earth may fall on deaf ears! We are hardwired for drama, for competition, for the struggle to survive. Even when we cooperate, we often do it...so our group can be stronger than the others.

...We need to reconceive the challenge of peace itself. Making peace is a political and social process, but the ability to sustain peace depends on economic development. Impoverished countries fall into violence, conflict and civil war with far greater frequency and predictability than do stable, prosperous societies...This most basic lesson has been lost on recent policymakers.

--From To Move the World, by Jeffrey D. Sachs
HauserPlenty
In The Audience

PostPosted: 01-01-2017 04:24 AM    Post subject: You have the write to remain soylent... Reply with quote

The Famous Five Through Woenow Abbey:

It was holiday time for the famous five by Enig Blyter; Tom, Stan, Dave, Nigel, Berniss, Arthur, Harry, Wee Jockey, Matoombo, and Craig ?
For the past 17 years the fabled fibe had been forming into adventures on varicose islands and secrete vallets with their famous ill bred dog, Cragesmure.
Their popular Uncle Philpole with his popular curly white hair and his rugged red weather battered face and his popular fisherman's boots and his big junky sweater and his littel cottage.
'Gruddly Pod, Gruddly Pod,' the train seemed to say, 'Gruddly Pod, we're on our holidays,' and they were.
Pon arrival they notices a mysterious stranger who bode no ill?
'Oi, what's this 'ere,' he said from behind.
'We're the famous fire by Greenod Bladder,' replied Tom, Stan, Dave, Nigel, Berniss, Arthur, Harry, Wee Jockey, Matoombo, and Craig ?, and they were.
'Don't you dare go on the mysterious Woenow Abbey Hill.'
That night by the light of their faithful dog Cragesmure, they talked Craig and Mtoombo into foing the dirty worj. Soon they were at Woenow Attlee grazine upone an olde crypped who turned round to be the furtive stranger.
'Keep off the grass,' he asked frae a great hat.
Matoombo sprange and soon overpowdered the old crypt with a halfhelsie. Craig ? quickly fried the old crypt together.
'Wart is the secrete of Woebeat Dobby?' Craig ? asked.
'Yer can beat me but ne'er ye'll learn the secrete,' he answered from a green hut.
'Anything you say may be used in Everton against you,' said Harry. And it was.
-- John Lennon, In His Own Write
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> WHAT'S THAT YOU'RE DOING? All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: