paulmccartney.com Forum Index
Login
Register
Search
FAQ
Website
   
Do you believe in magick?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> TALK MORE TALK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SurSteven
On A Strange Vacation


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 20860
Location: here n there...with some friends

PostPosted: 08-10-2013 02:25 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

" The riddle of the 'angel priest': Holy man appeared from nowhere to pray with trapped girl and rescuers in traffic accident, told them she would be OK and then vanished

Katie Lentz was hit head-on by a drunk driver on Sunday morning on an isolated stretch of Missouri highway
Emergency workers battled for over an hour to rescue her but they couldn't free her from the car wreck
Lentz requested a moment of prayer and a priest appeared - even though the road was blocked off
He prayed and told the rescuers that Lentz would now be freed - and she was
They turned to thank him - but he was gone "
_________________
While Religions religion and Nations nation
We'll BE AT...(Love's)... Eternal Station
Until a Grand and Noble Education
Brings Us All...To a P.eaceful S.alvation...I Love You...2

Inner and Outer Peace to US ALL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War


Joined: 06 Feb 2013
Posts: 433
Location: 1985 of course

PostPosted: 08-11-2013 03:08 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

SurSteven wrote:
" The riddle of the 'angel priest': Holy man appeared from nowhere to pray with trapped girl and rescuers in traffic accident, told them she would be OK and then vanished

Katie Lentz was hit head-on by a drunk driver on Sunday morning on an isolated stretch of Missouri highway
Emergency workers battled for over an hour to rescue her but they couldn't free her from the car wreck
Lentz requested a moment of prayer and a priest appeared - even though the road was blocked off
He prayed and told the rescuers that Lentz would now be freed - and she was
They turned to thank him - but he was gone "


I believe these transfiguration kind of events happen more often than people realize. You know like Jesus talking with Moses and Elijah. They can somehow step in like a window and back out again. As time progresses it may even happen more often. I am glad she got free. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SurSteven
On A Strange Vacation


Joined: 15 Dec 2005
Posts: 20860
Location: here n there...with some friends

PostPosted: 08-11-2013 03:14 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that too! Wink
_________________
While Religions religion and Nations nation
We'll BE AT...(Love's)... Eternal Station
Until a Grand and Noble Education
Brings Us All...To a P.eaceful S.alvation...I Love You...2

Inner and Outer Peace to US ALL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GYPSYGIRL
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Posts: 11067
Location: PENNSYLVANIA

PostPosted: 08-11-2013 10:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Victorian Grimoire by Patricia Telesco is excellent reading for anyone who is interested in Magick. There are spells for healing & so much more.
_________________
GYPSYGIRL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
blue jay hey
In Another World


Joined: 25 Apr 2004
Posts: 53565
Location: malice in wonderland

PostPosted: 08-11-2013 10:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

........
_________________


Last edited by blue jay hey on 11-19-2013 04:41 PM; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War


Joined: 06 Feb 2013
Posts: 433
Location: 1985 of course

PostPosted: 08-12-2013 01:26 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

GYPSYGIRL wrote:
A Victorian Grimoire by Patricia Telesco is excellent reading for anyone who is interested in Magick. There are spells for healing & so much more.


I will have to right that one down I like learning new stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doris mendlovitz
A Mystery Begins


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 25702
Location: San Antonio, Texas

PostPosted: 08-13-2013 02:47 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that a power greater than us sends us love and light in many forms to guide us and help us find our way through the physical world.
love doris
_________________
Doris, guided
Beatle lover since five years of age in 1963
My pets Myrtle, Buddie and Petey Parakeet are Fans too.
P.S. Several Sparrows like both Paul and especially Eric Clapton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
hey_kittay
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10726

PostPosted: 08-13-2013 02:50 AM    Post subject: <3 Reply with quote

doris mendlovitz wrote:
I believe that a power greater than us sends us love and light in many forms to guide us and help us find our way through the physical world.
love doris


I believe that too Doris. Smile

I have been re-reading the story of St. Francis of Assisi and his love of animals and Nature, etc...that is very magickal as well. Cool

(I put a K in magic(k), not for any specific reason, except 4 me it seems to go there.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doris mendlovitz
A Mystery Begins


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 25702
Location: San Antonio, Texas

PostPosted: 08-16-2013 01:20 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all around in life in various humans and such if we only learn to see the miracle the universe presents
love doris.
_________________
Doris, guided
Beatle lover since five years of age in 1963
My pets Myrtle, Buddie and Petey Parakeet are Fans too.
P.S. Several Sparrows like both Paul and especially Eric Clapton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
GYPSYGIRL
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Posts: 11067
Location: PENNSYLVANIA

PostPosted: 08-29-2013 07:41 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also believe in past lives and have been told that I am a very old soul.
_________________
GYPSYGIRL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War


Joined: 06 Feb 2013
Posts: 433
Location: 1985 of course

PostPosted: 08-29-2013 08:02 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

GYPSYGIRL wrote:
I also believe in past lives and have been told that I am a very old soul.


I believe in past lives too...I must have been quite the bitch, for the many that say I'm "her".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
butterpie
It's A Tug Of War


Joined: 06 Feb 2013
Posts: 433
Location: 1985 of course

PostPosted: 08-29-2013 10:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ex used to tell me about some stuff called mandrake root. He said it would scream when you pulled it out of the ground. I wondered why he brought it up.
Then I read on it. It causes serious emotional upset confusion and such. I think someone may have mickied my coffee with it recently and possibly many times before.
I think it supposed to harm witches or something.
Not that I consider myself a witch. I think I am different than that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hey_kittay
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10726

PostPosted: 08-29-2013 11:30 PM    Post subject: tricks Reply with quote

butterpie wrote:
My ex used to tell me about some stuff called mandrake root. He said it would scream when you pulled it out of the ground. I wondered why he brought it up.
Then I read on it. It causes serious emotional upset confusion and such. I think someone may have mickied my coffee with it recently and possibly many times before.
I think it supposed to harm witches or something.
Not that I consider myself a witch. I think I am different than that.


Yeah, I have heard of it too. That must have been what happened to me as well.
Well whatever it was I am fine now. Idea Very Happy
I also learned not to drink anything someone gives me without guarding my drink...even 'friends.' Too bad life has to be that way.
Hope U R better. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doris mendlovitz
A Mystery Begins


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 25702
Location: San Antonio, Texas

PostPosted: 08-29-2013 11:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

So am I a very old soul So is Sir Paul and the Rest of the Beatles as well
love doris
_________________
Doris, guided
Beatle lover since five years of age in 1963
My pets Myrtle, Buddie and Petey Parakeet are Fans too.
P.S. Several Sparrows like both Paul and especially Eric Clapton.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
GYPSYGIRL
In A Philosophical Discussion


Joined: 26 Apr 2005
Posts: 11067
Location: PENNSYLVANIA

PostPosted: 08-30-2013 01:44 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candles of different colours are used for different spells. I.E., Red for Love, Black for very strong magic, white for peace, orange for protection.............
_________________
GYPSYGIRL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    paulmccartney.com Forum Index -> TALK MORE TALK All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


©2007 PaulMcCartney.com All Rights Reserved | Templating ©2007 HighlandFox.com | Powered by phpBB ©2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Site Hosted By: devstars.com


Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots
Blocked registrations: 266851