Hot Sound Package/VIP merchandise

40 posts

Last post 31/10/2017

Pages

Original post

What was the merchandise given out?

A Shetland pony and a Sony Trinitron.

SPOILER ALERT ........................

I thought about posting the swag, but I was pleasantly surprised, so I didn't want to spoil it for others.

Last chance to bail from the thread ...

Looks like we're going to the beach.

A black, insulated bag.
        A beach towel (I think -- I haven't opened mine)
        A very cool, awesome, stupendous, magnificent, okay guitar clock made of foam (so it floats? the clock movement doesn't appear to be waterproof)

And the usual stuff: a numbered poster, commemorative ticket and VIP laminate/lanyard. I may be forgetting something.

Sorry, but they wouldn't let us keep the ponies.

Insulated tote bag with glittery lettering, beach towel, a clock shaped like a guitar, and a numbered lithograph poster. It's artwork of Paul at the magic piano. Not the small posters from last year. Oh and the little souvenir tickets with the show location and date.

I was hoping for another backpack! Mine is breaking at the zipper.

The Butter Wouldn't Melt:A Shetland pony and a Sony Trinitron.

I thought about posting the swag, but I was pleasantly surprised, so I didn't want to spoil it for others.

A black, insulated bag.
              A very cool, awesome, stupendous, magnificent, okay guitar clock made of foam (so it floats? the clock movement doesn't appear to be waterproof)

And the usual stuff: a numbered poster, commemorative ticket and VIP laminate/lanyard. I may be forgetting something.

No you got them all. And yes it is a beach towel.

The Butter Wouldn't Melt:A Shetland pony and a Sony Trinitron.

A black, insulated bag.

Damn...got really excited about the ponies

I saw the picture of the VIP items given out in Japan. I was hoping for the computer type bag I think that was given out. I still use my 05 Event travel computer bag every time I fly. It's getting old!

Is this the towel given out at soundcheck?

5th-beatle:Is this the towel given out at soundcheck?

No it's a blue towel with black writing about 5 feet by 2 1/2 or 3 feet wide. On it says Paul McCartney one on one tour 2017. They're pretty nice. The one in your picture I saw at the stand outside the venue I think it was much smaller.

The clock is made of foam? I saw a pic but I didn't realize it was foam.

oobu24:The clock is made of foam? I saw a pic but I didn't realize it was foam.

Yes, it's foam

forget 64:

Yes, it's foam

Maybe you could chisel out the center & use it as a computer case!

oobu24:

forget 64:

Yes, it's foam

forget 64:No it's a blue towel with black writing about 5 feet by 2 1/2 or 3 feet wide. On it says Paul McCartney one on one tour 2017. They're pretty nice. The one in your picture I saw at the stand outside the venue I think it was much smaller.

Thanks for the info!
                                Here is a picture of the commemorative ticket from the Japanese tour:
                                https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c9/29/b8/c929b8a4782af6fbf2c0cf3d113ff6e2.jpg

I assume you'll get more than one...so...just an idea. And I have some chisels to sell.

5th-beatle:

forget 64:No it's a blue towel with black writing about 5 feet by 2 1/2 or 3 feet wide. On it says Paul McCartney one on one tour 2017. They're pretty nice. The one in your picture I saw at the stand outside the venue I think it was much smaller.

Thanks for the info!
                                    Here is a picture of the commemorative ticket from the Japanese tour:
                                    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c9/29/b8/c929b8a4782af6fbf2c0cf3d113ff6e2.jpg

The Miami ticket included in the VIP bag looks the same obviously just the date and venue change.

oobu24:I assume you'll get more than one...so...just an idea. And I have some chisels to sell.

forget 64:

oobu24:
                                        forget 64:

Yes, it's foam

Except it's shaped like the body of a guitar so a square computer won't fit

thenightfish:

forget 64:
                                          oobu24:
                                          forget 64:

Yes, it's foam

If the guitar was large enough...it would.

oobu24:

thenightfish:
                                            forget 64:
                                            oobu24:
                                            forget 64:

Yes, it's foam

If the guitar was large enough...it would.

I'm just glad it's different from last year. I like the clock, it's different.

Pages