Home

Paul McCartney (you make the rockin world go round)

38 posts

Last post 25/11/2011

Pages

21st Century Paul:

Macsback:
      21st Century Paul:Great! seems like one of my old "twisting the lyrics" posts.
      The only little problem is that sometimes there are too much lyrics for the music. More than a word for every note, u know. Besides that, you got it.

The Beatles+Queen-Come Together/Fat Bottomed Girls
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMGo7H5-a0A

and if want even more people into that...
      The Beatles+Queen+me-Come Together/Fat Bottomed Girls/Make A Better World
      www.oliversanz.com/cometogetherfatbottomedgirlsmakeabetterworld.mp3

cheers mate
      Give it a go Oliver, see if you can do something with it, i don't mind
      sharing the credits

of course I can do something about it but I don't think I will.

Here is the background track, the Queen track without Freddie's lead vocals in case someone is willing
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0BDAxJCOHk

that means you can't

21st Century Paul:hmmm maybe changing the lyrics a little, it could be funny. Singing it Freddie's way.

I was thinking of changing some of them as well, then i thought, leave it the way it is Macsback

Macsback:

21st Century Paul:
          Macsback:
          The only little problem is that sometimes there are too much lyrics for the music. More than a word for every note, u know. Besides that, you got it.

cheers mate
          sharing the credits

Here is the background track, the Queen track without Freddie's lead vocals in case someone is willing

that means you can't

haha! no, it means I won't!
          (BTW, there's no way to sing "Paul McCartney" in those lines, I mean, instead of "Fat bottomed girls", the accents changes and McCartney sounds like it was Italian or something.

Macsback:

kapoo:Thats funny Macsback, total rocking song :cool: great lyrics! I haven't even listened to the song and I know where the 'Get In The Studio and Write!' goes what does he say, get on your bikes and ride??' I'm an idiot if thats not it

your correct Kapoo now get that guitar out man, i'll share the credits with u2, not the band

Don't share it with Bono! no I'd butcher any rendition of this song.. I say 21st century hooks us up with a kareoke rendtion :cool:

21st Century Paul:

Macsback:
              21st Century Paul:
              Macsback:

cheers mate
              sharing the credits

that means you can't

(BTW, there's no way to sing "Paul McCartney" in those lines, I mean, instead of "Fat bottomed girls", the accents changes and McCartney sounds like it was Italian or something.

got to disagree with you on that one Olly, i sang it without music and it sounded ok to me, as a musician you should know you play around with the chords a bit for the lyrics to fit, it doesnt have to stay true to the original Queen music, you should know that to, never mind mate, you had your chance and couldn't do it, i don't think your vocal would do it justice anyway so i'll do it myself, all i needs a band now

kapoo:

Macsback:
                kapoo:Thats funny Macsback, total rocking song :cool: great lyrics! I haven't even listened to the song and I know where the 'Get In The Studio and Write!' goes what does he say, get on your bikes and ride??' I'm an idiot if thats not it

your correct Kapoo now get that guitar out man, i'll share the credits with u2, not the band

Don't share it with Bono! no I'd butcher any rendition of this song.. I say 21st century hooks us up with a kareoke rendtion :cool:

i've heard a few of your songs mate, really enjoyed them, 21st has been binned, i demand positivity from my session men

Macsback:

kapoo:
                  Macsback:

i've heard a few of your songs mate, really enjoyed them, 21st has been binned, i demand positivity from my session men

thanks Macs, glad you took a listen! if you ever have ideas let me know. I'm just in between set-ups for one off demo songs.., I had a nice run there, but now when I record its in a damn studio with limited time and stuff.. otherwise I'd seriously attemp this thing. 21st is alright though, I still say he should break it out. seems like a tailor made project for the man from Spain.

kapoo:

Macsback:
                    kapoo:
                    Macsback:

thanks Macs, glad you took a listen! if you ever have ideas let me know. I'm just in between set-ups for one off demo songs.., I had a nice run there, but now when I record its in a damn studio with limited time and stuff.. otherwise I'd seriously attemp this thing. 21st is alright though, I still say he should break it out. seems like a tailor made project for the man from Spain.

I've listened to quite a few of you guys on here, lots of good stuff going on, some really good singers and musicians. If anyone decides to take up the challenge it will be interesting to hear the results

All hail the prince of our heart, Sir Paul McCartney.
                      five, like the decades he strived
                      oh living king of rock and roll
                      long live the king!

Macsback:

21st Century Paul:
                        Macsback:
                        21st Century Paul:
                        Macsback:

cheers mate
                        sharing the credits

that means you can't

got to disagree with you on that one Olly, i sang it without music and it sounded ok to me, as a musician you should know you play around with the chords a bit for the lyrics to fit, it doesnt have to stay true to the original Queen music, you should know that to, never mind mate, you had your chance and couldn't do it, i don't think your vocal would do it justice anyway so i'll do it myself, all i needs a band now

yes, well, of course, if the melody is changed anything is possible. Ok, I leave the spotlight back to you.

I wrote a similar thing here years ago with Mull of Kyntire. "McCartney board", for some seconds I thought of recording it. But only for some seconds.

21st Century Paul:

Macsback:
                            21st Century Paul:
                            Macsback:
                            21st Century Paul:
                            Macsback:

cheers mate
                            sharing the credits

that means you can't

yes, well, of course, if the melody is changed anything is possible. Ok, I leave the spotlight back to you.

all of a sudden what couldnt be done can be done

Macsback:

21st Century Paul:
                              Macsback:
                              21st Century Paul:
                              Macsback:
                              21st Century Paul:
                              Macsback:

cheers mate
                              sharing the credits

that means you can't

all of a sudden what couldnt be done can be done

yeah, a little bit of magic

so where is the majic :

oobu24:so where is the majic :

Macs is working on making it happen, I think.

21st Century Paul:

I've got my team on it the now, the A-Team that is :

Macsback:

21st Century Paul:

I thought maybe Paul was working on it at the new rude studio at the front page! hahaha!

oobu24:

Macsback:
                                        21st Century Paul:

I thought maybe Paul was working on it at the new rude studio at the front page! hahaha!

hey you never know, the guys might use it as background music when you enter the new site

Pages