Home

Posting Problems with iPhone/iPad/iPod

4 posts

Last post 05/08/2015

Original post

Hello moderators of pm.com

I was just wondering if there are recent issues with the site with regards to posting from iPhones.

For the past few days when I would click on a thread it would bring me back to the top of the forum. It won't let me post. I would actually have to quote someone else's reply for me to post; which I would then delete before posting. Also, at times it would log me out when I would try to post and I would have to sign in again. It's been happening a lot. As a matter of fact, I got logged out twice before it would even let me start this new thread.

Beatlemaniac:Hello moderators of pm.com

I was just wondering if there are recent issues with the site with regards to posting from iPhones.

For the past few days when I would click on a thread it would bring me back to the top of the forum. It won't let me post. I would actually have to quote someone else's reply for me to post; which I would then delete before posting. Also, at times it would log me out when I would try to post and I would have to sign in again. It's been happening a lot. As a matter of fact, I got logged out twice before it would even let me start this new thread.

Hi Jo,

So sorry to learn you are experiencing these issues. :sad: We have not yet received any other such reports.

My first suggestion which may sound silly, but as you have been away from the message board for a while and unaware if you have made changes to your settings, please be sure you are using the most current link to access the message board:
        http://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/phpBB2/

My second suggestion is to clear your cookies, history, etc. If unsure how to perform this task, you may find directions here:

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

Clear information from your device

To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data.

To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.

I hope this information resolves the issue on your iPhone.

Anita

Thanks for all the info you provided ((((Anita)))); it was of great help. Thanks again.

You're welcome, (((((Jo)))))!

Glad to know all is resolved!

Anita