Home

The official setlists posted on the main website

5 posts

Last post 24/09/2011

Original post

Can a couple of corrections be made to the spelling of the songs?
      It is I've Got a Feeling (not I Gotta Feeling) Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (not Obla Di Obla Da) The Night Before and Junior's Farm has an apostrophe in it.
      Am I the only one that gets bothered by these kinds of mistakes? (besides audi!)

Edited to add:

And doesn't Paul spell it Mrs. Vandebilt, not Vanderbilt?

Nancy R:Can a couple of corrections be made to the spelling of the songs?
        It is I've Got a Feeling (not I Gotta Feeling) Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (not Obla Di Obla Da) The Night Before and Junior's Farm has an apostrophe in it.
        Am I the only one that gets bothered by these kinds of mistakes? (besides audi!)

Edited to add:

And doesn't Paul spell it Mrs. Vandebilt, not Vanderbilt?

We will pass along the spelling and grammatical errors that you have noted.

Thanks so much Anita!

You're not the only one, Nancy. ) I'm an English teacher, and I twitch sometimes when I read those sorts of errors. There also seems to be a common problem with posts on the main page--they love to use "it's" when they should be using "its" or vice versa... o

walliebaby:You're not the only one, Nancy. I'm an English teacher, and I twitch sometimes when I read those sorts of errors. There also seems to be a common problem with posts on the main page--they love to use "it's" when they should be using "its" or vice versa...

OMG, yes! Or there when it should be their!