Home

reply notification gone wild?

27 posts

Last post 01/03/2013

Pages

Original post

Overnight I got about 50 notices for 2 topics that had no new replies. I noticed this happening yesterday (sat) afternoon & tried various things:
      computeer on & off
      signed in & out & in again
      turned the reply request off

it still does it after I tuned it off & unsubscribed to said topic.

Topics:
      Thrillington contest
      Upcoming shows cancelled BUT...

oh! and it always happens at the same time...here's the times from overnight:
      806 836 906 936 1006 1036 1106 1136...etc

Thanks for the alert.

Urgent messages have been forwarded to the tech team.

We believe all e-mail notifications are affected - for new messages and new Private Messages etc.

Hopefully it'll be addressed Monday.

Apologies for any inconvience.

Martin

Thought it was just me.

you too Audi? I think mine may have stopped (shhh...don't say that outloud) Are you using yahoo? I wonder if that is the common factor betw us? With IE?

ok who told : : : : : : : : :

It's baaaack.

oobu24:you too Audi? I think mine may have stopped (shhh...don't say that outloud) Are you using yahoo? I wonder if that is the common factor betw us? With IE?

Yep!!!!

oobu24:ok who told : : : : : : : : :

It's baaaack.

Ditto.

it's called a glitch. that's why it's still in BETA.

translation: the site isn't working properly. Admin (owner(s) of website) will be fixing it later on. It is still in BETA, otherwise known as the "testing" mode. i would not recommend getting a premium membership for ANY website that is still in its BETA stages.

yep, that's why we report it here. To alert the mods to what is going on.

oobu24:yep, that's why we report it here. To alert the mods to what is going on.

omfg i just can't get over how amazing your siggy is

and btw i stole it and used it on another forum tehe

^^give it back! lol...j/k

Odd that today one topic sent out the notice 3times. All are marked the same time...1:54 & it was KOTB charting. Other topics came through only once.

I'm getting multiple notifications.

Hi Lynda,

Thanks so much for the report. I just notified administration of the issue that you are experiencing. Hopefully all will be resolved very soon.

Anita

Hmmmm...all kinds of probs tonight. multiple notifications, can't log in,
                                  v e r y s l o w...

It's baaaack. Plenty of notifications overnight!

:

just deleted em all & they are coming in again!

Hello???? Anyone out there???? I have discontinued my notification of certain topics (3) & they are still coming. In the last hour or so....10 of each. What gives????????

oobu24:Hello???? Anyone out there???? I have discontinued my notification of certain topics (3) & they are still coming. In the last hour or so....10 of each. What gives????????

Hi, yes the issues with reply notification has been noted and reported.

It's a technical issue outside our influence so we'll have to bear with it while the tech team get to work on it.

Martin

Thank you for the acknowledgement.

LOL...now NONE are coming through. :

Pages