Home

GMail accounts / Cuentas de GMail...

21 posts

Last post 11/09/2008

Pages

Original post

I have a lot of GMail accounts to give. So, if you want one, just send me your email address so I can send you the invitation...

What is GMail? ---> http://www.gmail.com

PS: It's free! I'm giving the accounts, not selling them....

------------

Tengo un monton de cuentas de GMail para dar. Si les interesa, pasenme sus mails asi les mando la invitacion.

Que es GMail? ---> http://www.gmail.com

PS: Son gratis, las estoy regalando, no vendiendo!!!!!

I tried to get one before and it didn't work!!

Send me your mail in a pm and I'll send you the invitation...

What are the advantages anywaY?

gmail has 1GB(1024Mb) to store all your e-mails(Yahoo! has 100Mb and Hotmail only 2Mb).

You can also send files bigger than 10Mb (Yahoo doesn't let you send e-mails with more than 10Mb, and Hotmail even less than that).

gmail filter is better than any other filter on the net and it has a lot of other facilities too. So if it did convince you ask Superbet, I aslo have invitations, so feel free to ask her or me

I have like 50 invites!!!! anyone want them?

Yeah!! I have 4 accounts, so, guess how many invitations I have!!!!

haha ummm like 100?

Just sent you a PM, superbert. I've been eager to get a Gmail account. I already have Yahoo, which holds 250 MB of storage, but I'd like to have a secondary account.

I woul like one

my email is donrivas@hotmail.com

thanks

BlueMolly, check your mail...

donrivas, check your mail!

I've got 100 gmail accounts to give away if anyone wants them. Just PM me.

For some reason I never got any notification from Gmail. I checked both my regular mail and Spam filter at Yahoo, but I don't know if Gmail hates Yahoo. For anyone with Gmail accounts my e-mail is mfanton99@yahoo.com I'm interested.

BlueMolly2002:For some reason I never got any notification from Gmail. I checked both my regular mail and Spam filter at Yahoo, but I don't know if Gmail hates Yahoo. For anyone with Gmail accounts my e-mail is mfanton99@yahoo.com I'm interested.

Wait, I'll send you a mail with the link.....

Thanks again, I am now thenewwavechick@gmail.com.

People!

Now GMail gives you more than 2gb and continue growing!!!!!

More exactly, now I have 2051 MB...

And you can write mails with colors and other format text...

G is for growth
                                    Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you should have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday, we're giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there? Our plan is to continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you more space as we are able. We know that email will only become more important in people's lives, and we want Gmail to keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you can expect more.

We're not in the plains anymore
                                    Fonts, bullets and highlighting, oh my! Gmail now offers rich text formatting. And over 60 colors of the rainbow. Discover a land of more than just black and white.

superbet:People!

Now GMail gives you more than 2gb and continue growing!!!!!

More exactly, now I have 2051 MB...

And you can write mails with colors and other format text...

G is for growth
                                      Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you should have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday, we're giving everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there? Our plan is to continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you more space as we are able. We know that email will only become more important in people's lives, and we want Gmail to keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you can expect more.

We're not in the plains anymore
                                      Fonts, bullets and highlighting, oh my! Gmail now offers rich text formatting. And over 60 colors of the rainbow. Discover a land of more than just black and white.

Wow! Thanks for posting that, Bet. I never realized my storage doubled now! It's also nice to get the emails customized with colors. How are ya?

I'm fine! Here it's a little bit cold.... Not COLD, but it's autumn... You know....

superbet:I'm fine! Here it's a little bit cold.... Not COLD, but it's autumn... You know....

Nice, well it's spring here and summer is finally on the way!

Superbet te queda alguna invitación? me interesaría una te envio PM con mi email por si acaso

Pages