Home

Club sandwhich

20 posts

Last post yesterday

Posted by love2travel

Original post

Do we have a club sandwhich archive anywhere I'm trying to find a poem I had published when I was about 15

I remember some it something like this ( I can only remember the odd line )

When I feel low I listen to wings my face watch my expression turn to a glow

No words must be my best but like us all I love the rest

Love in song ??? Medicine jar a rocker by far

This one?

Wings, the reality

When I feel low
        I listen to Wings
        Watch my expressions change to glow
        No Words must be their best
        But like us all I love the rest
        Love in Songs makes me kinda sigh
        But it's only My Love that makes me
        cry
        There's Juniors Farm a rocker by far
        But not as fast as medicine jar
        Maybe I'm Amazed a McCartney
        oldie
        Performed by Wings it's a goldie
        Mull of Kintyre another good song
        With Wings in command you can't go
        wrong.

nowords:Do we have a club sandwhich archive anywhere I'm trying to find a poem I had published when I was about 15

http://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2052392#2052392

http://maccaboard.paulmccartney.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=61484

calicoskych2001:This one?

Wings, the reality

When I feel low
            I listen to Wings
            Watch my expressions change to glow
            No Words must be their best
            But like us all I love the rest
            Love in Songs makes me kinda sigh
            But it's only My Love that makes me
            cry
            There's Juniors Farm a rocker by far
            But not as fast as medicine jar
            Maybe I'm Amazed a McCartney
            oldie
            Performed by Wings it's a goldie
            Mull of Kintyre another good song
            With Wings in command you can't go
            wrong.

yes thanks you Gaz

There used to be a Russian website that had scans of all the old club sandwiches.
              I have always wished that Paul would compile all the magazine's into one big book and put it on sale

Despite the obvious professional quality of Club Sandwich, they never retained the charm of the earlier newsletters and booklets.

darrel:There used to be a Russian website that had scans of all the old club sandwiches.
                  I have always wished that Paul would compile all the magazine's into one big book and put it on sale

I wish all the magazines plus photos of the "extras" would be compiled and published too!

patrice:

darrel:There used to be a Russian website that had scans of all the old club sandwiches.

I wish all the magazines plus photos of the "extras" would be compiled and published too!

Adding my wishes toooo

WISH...

So do I.

A project like that IS in the works

That Russian site still has those pages up.

JimmyMcCullochFan:A project like that IS in the works

By MPL? Or privately?

Privately.

If only it was availbe again or we had a decent archive we could explore

These were fun. I recall selling one issue of Club Sandwich on ebay for one hundered dollars, LOL.  Others netted respectable sums, too. 

Nowords go back to tbe first or second post on here and your poem is there 

Yes, a full color archive is a wonderful book idea.

calicoskych2001 wrote:This one? Wings, the reality When I feel low I listen to Wings Watch my expressions change to glow No Words must be their best But like us all I love the rest Love in Songs makes me kinda sigh But it's only My Love that makes me cry There's Juniors Farm a rocker by far But not as fast as medicine jar Maybe I'm Amazed a McCartney oldie Performed by Wings it's a goldie Mull of Kintyre another good song With Wings in command you can't go wrong.

yes thats my poem x

love2travel wrote:

yes thats it thank you x

nowords wrote:

love2travel wrote:

yes thats it thank you x

I forgot to put newest first and so it was there on the oldest first page! One time that worked out for the best