14. Get Out Of My Way
      15. Down To The River
      16. Big Boys Bickering
      17. Winedark Open Sea
      18. C'Mon People [Radio Edit]
      19. Cosmically Conscious
      20. Off The Ground [Keith Cohen remix]

Total Running Time 79 mins

[I actually love all the bonus tracks from this era that did'nt make this CD, e.g. Long Leather Coat, Style Style, I Can't Imagine]

One of Macca's best IMHO

PrettyLittleHead:1. Soggy Noodle
        2. Off the Ground
        3. Looking For Changes
        4. Hope Of Deliverance
        5. Mistress And Maid
        6. I Owe It All To You
        7. Sweet Sweet Memories
        8. Biker Like An Icon
        9. Kicked Around No More
        10. Keep Coming Back To Love
        11. Peace In The Neighbourhood
        12. Golden Earth Girl
        13. The Lovers That Never Were
        14. Get Out Of My Way
        15. Down To The River
        16. Big Boys Bickering
        17. Winedark Open Sea
        19. Cosmically Conscious

[I actually love all the bonus tracks from this era that did'nt make this CD, e.g. Long Leather Coat, Style Style, I Can't Imagine]

One of Macca's best IMHO

Gotta' hand it to ya'...it's perfect. The tracks' sequencing couldn't be better.

I'll just pretend that "I Can't Imagine," "Long Leather Coat" and "Style Style" aren't sorely missed.

audi:

2. Off the Ground
          3. Looking For Changes
          4. Hope Of Deliverance
          5. Mistress And Maid
          6. I Owe It All To You
          7. Sweet Sweet Memories
          8. Biker Like An Icon
          9. Kicked Around No More
          12. Golden Earth Girl
          14. Get Out Of My Way
          15. Down To The River
          16. Big Boys Bickering
          17. Winedark Open Sea
          19. Cosmically Conscious

One of Macca's best IMHO

Gotta' hand it to ya'...it's perfect. The tracks' sequencing couldn't be better.

I'll just pretend that "I Can't Imagine," "Long Leather Coat" and "Style Style" aren't sorely missed.

Thank you buddy

Try ripping this CD at home for yourself folks - chances are you will appreciate it for what it truly is: PURE McCARTNEY CLASS

Back in the '90s, I'd made a cassette similar to this because, in addition to having the album, I bought all the CD-singles and was blown away by how great ALL the B-sides were.

audi:Back in the '90s, I'd made a cassette similar to this because, in addition to having the album, I bought all the CD-singles and was blown away by how great ALL the B-sides were.

I still use cassettes occasionally! I have a Nakamichi and a high end SonyWalkman

Maybe I should make myself a 100-minute tape, that would include everything.
              I would probably add Style Style and Long Leather Coat after Keep Coming Back To Love, and I Can't Imagine after Peace In The Neighbourhood

PrettyLittleHead:

audi:Back in the '90s, I'd made a cassette similar to this because, in addition to having the album, I bought all the CD-singles and was blown away by how great ALL the B-sides were.

I still use cassettes occasionally! I have a Nakamichi and a high end SonyWalkman

I would probably add Style Style and Long Leather Coat after Keep Coming Back To Love, and I Can't Imagine after Peace In The Neighbourhood

If you can get your hands on "Is It Raining In London," add that one for sure!

That song has become The Holy Grail for me. Determined to hear that track in its entirety.

PrettyLittleHead:

Better make that a C120 to include the Deliverance mixes too........

audi:

PrettyLittleHead:

That song has become The Holy Grail for me. Determined to hear that track in its entirety.

Yep! But I guess we will have to wait a few more decades until it comes out on the 'Archive Collection'

PrettyLittleHead:

audi:
                      PrettyLittleHead:

Yep! But I guess we will have to wait a few more decades until it comes out on the 'Archive Collection'

Hope it won't be THAT long.

PrettyLittleHead:

PrettyLittleHead:

Better make that a C120 to include the Deliverance mixes too........

Just realized -- still have yet to hear those 'Hope Of Deliverance" remixes.

PrettyLittleHead:There ya go.......here's a taster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGOSRvoEY4

Sounds like something from my house/rave days waaaay back when.

There ya go.......here's a taster

audi:

Did you catch that it samples "Style Style," too?

PrettyLittleHead:

audi:
                                audi:

No, whereabouts?

Those "oh-oo-oh"s that start at 3:35 onward.

audi:

audi:

No, whereabouts?

2. Off the Ground
                                    3. Looking For Changes
                                    4. Hope Of Deliverance
                                    5. Mistress And Maid
                                    6. I Owe It All To You
                                    7. Sweet Sweet Memories
                                    8. Biker Like An Icon
                                    9. Kicked Around No More
                                    12. Golden Earth Girl
                                    14. Get Out Of My Way
                                    15. Down To The River
                                    16. Big Boys Bickering
                                    17. Winedark Open Sea
                                    19. Cosmically Conscious

One of Macca's best IMHO

Interesting thread!
                                    I keep coming back to this album, because these sessions yielded so many great tracks. The actual release, however, suffers from too much filler, I think. Your compilation here is well enough, but too long IMHO. I worked out an LP track list some time ago that works great for me and helps me to not only come to terms with this album but to actually love it. One small problem, though: Off the Ground doesn't make it onto my album, so it may not keep its original title. But then, this could even be one of McCartney's in-jokes - not including the track but using its title ...

A1 Hope of Deliverance
                                    A2 Sweet Sweet Memories
                                    A3 Mistress & Maid
                                    A4 I Owe it all to You [+ Link: Soggy Noodle]
                                    A5 Big Boys Bickering
                                    A6 Golden Earth Girl
                                    B1. Biker Like an Icon
                                    B2 Kicked Around No More
                                    B3 Keep Coming Back to Love
                                    B4 Long Leather Coat
                                    B5 The Lovers that Never Were
                                    B6 C?Mon People

Total Running Time: 49 Minutes (A: 23 Minutes, B: 26 Minutes)

B-Sides/12" Bonus Tracks:
                                    Peace in the Neighbourhood
                                    Style Style
                                    I Can?t Imagine
                                    Cosmically Conscious

Outtakes:
                                    Off the Ground (strong verses but the ?na na na na na na? part makes me cringe)
                                    Looking for Changes (forced rocker; trying too hard without really making it; vocals weak in places)
                                    Get out of My Way (like Looking for Changes)
                                    Winedark Open Sea (weak composition; repetitious; coda ad lib vocals uninspired and weak)
                                    Down to the River (like Winedark Open Sea)

Only discovered the two disc version of this recently . Pretty hard to get in the UK .

Sweet Sweet Memories is one of the best tracks . Can't believe.it didn't make it on to thd original British single disc release .