Home

Detroit, MI-Little Caesars Arena-Oct. 1st/2nd 2017-CONFIRMED

150 posts

Last post 07/10/2017

Pages

Original post

http://www.olympiaentertainment.com/events/detail/paul-mccartney-1

Is there a password for tomorrow's presale?

I'm assuming we'll be getting an email shortly from pm.com / crowd surge.

So glad to hear he's heading back to Detroit!

I won't be able to head back home for this show, but I wish everybody good luck with getting tickets!

arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!..........I'll be at Penguicon when the tickets go on sale. what am I going to do......*****puts on pointy hat and thinks.........******Gods of Beatledom and Penguingods, please make this all work out well for me.......

saint723:Is there a password for tomorrow's presale?

If it is the same as the first set of shows that go on sale at 9 am EDT, it is:

PAUL1ON1USA

when is the presale? The website just takes me to a dead ticketmaster link

Kathryn O:when is the presale? The website just takes me to a dead ticketmaster link

Today at 10 EST.

I believe the presale is 9AM Eastern time? Isn't Detroit on Eastern time?

It's 8 AM. went to site. clicked on the blue button and got a webpage from ticketmaster that they can't find the event

and this is off the official paul site. anyone else getting this?

Yes, and according to Calico Skies in the other thread, they are working on fixing it.

macbrat:I believe the presale is 9AM Eastern time? Isn't Detroit on Eastern time?

The Detroit presale is at 9 am CT, which is 10 am ET.
                            Yes, Detroit is ET.

Fan club presale is supposed to start at 9 am Eastern. Put in password for fan club, not packages, and it says not available?

Row 3 !!!

I"m getting not available for anything in my price range. the only things that seem to come up are those big packages I don't want and can't afford anyway. wtf? and yeah, the link from the webpage still says event not availalbe

Detroit is on sale here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/paul-mccartney-detroit-michigan-10-01-2017/event/08005295A7FF98AD?artistid=735610&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

okay, where else can I go on the web since the official site says it can't find the event and only expensive hot sound packages are available under VIP?

AmEx sale started at 9am, as did the others I think

Sec 2 Row 3 Seat 9

Row 5!

yep. keep getting no tickets available for $250 or under. this bites.

and if I have to click on photos of street signs and apartments to prove i'm a human one more time I'm going to scream.....aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh........it's not like I'm trying for rare front row or anything........

I need to walk away for a moment and breath......put on the pointy hat.....

Pages