Worst line from a McCartney song

164 posts

Last post 05/11/2015

Pages

Original post

And I acted like a dustbin lid ??????

I need your heart babe, on a plate?

Cannibalism at best... lol

Tusk:I need your heart babe, on a plate?

Cannibalism at best... lol

Your black eyes are gazing.

"Mr. Marks can you send her quick 'cause my regular has been getting sick..." ops:

12345, let's go for a drive, 6789,10, let's go there and back again. ops:

2 very dodgy rhymes:

"Restful, like Devon on a Monday" (Heaven on a Sunday)

"Even if I get a medal from my local neighborhood" (Beautiful Night)

Squid:Your black eyes are gazing.

that's a cracking line about a battered wife and the way some woman just can't leave

Yet another 'worst' thread. Way too much negativity on a fan board for my liking.
                      'Dustbin Lid' is Cockney slang for 'Kid', so it's actually a clever line.

ewanme:Yet another 'worst' thread. Way too much negativity on a fan board for my liking.
                        'Dustbin Lid' is Cockney slang for 'Kid', so it's actually a clever line.

I know what you mean, but it can't all be fluffy and nice can it.

Yeah I know what you mean. It's just, I tend to focus on the positives, it's in my nature I guess )

"Like gravy, down to the last drop,
                            I keep mopping her up
                            Oh yeah, she's my baby."

Still a cracking Wings tune...

Something like 'she's an American from her head down to her toes'...I've blocked it out so badly I'm not entirely sure what I typed is the exact line ops:

I cant think of one....lol

I met a friend of mine and he did say
                                  Boy I can smell your breath a mile away

Or any line from 3 Legs (although I like the song)

Fucking it up for everyone / big boys bickering... ops:

ewanme:Yet another 'worst' thread. Way too much negativity on a fan board for my liking.

"Oklahoma was never like this" (Press)

: :

BOYCIE:12345, let's go for a drive, 6789,10, let's go there and back again. ops:

Although I too would rather focus on the positive... when I first heard this one, I cringed, I admit.

"Like gravy, down to the last drop,
                                            I keep mopping her up
                                            Oh yeah, she's my baby."

That's a great line.

Pages