Home

2017 Soundcheck Setlists

19781 views

116 posts

Last post 13/01/2018

      Pages

      Any news about Australia soundchecks setlist?

        Soundcheck 2 december Perth

        1. Jam2. Matchbox3. Another Girl4. Coming Up5. Drive My Car6. Sing The Changes7. Let`em In8. Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On9. Things We Said Today10. San Francisco Bay Blues11. Ram On12.Midnight Special13. Lady Madonna 

          corchians wrote:

          Any news about Australia soundchecks setlist?

          All written down by me, stopped reporting due to lack of reaction, but will do when I'm back in Brisbane.

            I've got a recording of the first Melbourne soundcheck which I can write down. It's somewhat similar to the Perth one.

              Please, any news about  soundchecks  two in Melbourne and Brisbane.

                Brisbane Soundcheck 

                JamHoney Don'tAnother Girl Drive My Car Let 'Em In  (named a whole bunch of relatives presumably Aussie ones with a mention of Uncle Albert?!?) San Francisco Bay BluesRam OnMidnight SpecialLady Madonna

                  He also did 'Things We Said Today' in Brisbane after Ram On 

                    jamester8686 wrote:

                    He also did 'Things We Said Today' in Brisbane after Ram On 

                    two or three songs are missing

                      I've got all open air ones, will report when I'm shifting through all my notes. 

                        Dennis 1980 wrote:

                        jamester8686 wrote:

                        He also did 'Things We Said Today' in Brisbane after Ram On 

                        two or three songs are missing

                        Pretty sure he did a shorter soundcheck in Brisbane either because he arrived later than expected or becuase of the severe weather warning (storm ended just before the show thankfully!) 

                          Dennis 1980 wrote:

                          jamester8686 wrote:

                          He also did 'Things We Said Today' in Brisbane after Ram On 

                          two or three songs are missing

                          Pretty sure he did a shorter soundcheck in Brisbane either because he arrived later than expected or becuase of the severe weather warning (storm ended just before the show thankfully!) 

                            nobodytoldme wrote:

                            I've got all open air ones, will report when I'm shifting through all my notes. 

                            Please give information about soundchecks.

                            Thank you.

                              jamester8686 wrote:

                              Dennis 1980 wrote:
                              jamester8686 wrote:

                              He also did 'Things We Said Today' in Brisbane after Ram On 

                              two or three songs are missing

                              Pretty sure he did a shorter soundcheck in Brisbane either because he arrived later than expected or becuase of the severe weather warning (storm ended just before the show thankfully!) 

                              Hi Jamester! Happy New Year to both of you! :)

                              Did he also do "Miss Ann" just before "Let 'Em In"? That's my memory, but I could be getting confused because I  eavesdropped on the soundchecks in Melbourne and Auckland. 

                                Dennis 1980 wrote:

                                https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2017/mount-smart-stadium-auckland-new-zealand-63e18ef7.html

                                Soundcheck In Auckland

                                This list looks correct to me. Of course it's not mentioned on setlist.fm, but he also said hello to the New Zealand PM, who was apparently at the soundcheck, between "Ram On" and "Midnight Special". 

                                  Andrewhh wrote:

                                  Dennis 1980 wrote:

                                  https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2017/mount-smart-stadium-auckland-new-zealand-63e18ef7.html

                                  Soundcheck In Auckland

                                  This list looks correct to me. Of course it's not mentioned on setlist.fm, but he also said hello to the New Zealand PM, who was apparently at the soundcheck, between "Ram On" and "Midnight Special". 

                                  Source: 

                                  https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=559988424337983&id=100009804911353

                                  https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=560873147582844&id=100009804911353

                                    Pages