Last post 20/11/2012

Original post

How about recording a entire Christmas record with both new and

classic recordings - Please !

Cheers

Ok, I'll do it straight away.

i really dislike when bands/artist start mKing christmas albums

so typical

blue jay hey:i really dislike when bands/artist start mKing christmas albums

so typical

I always hated it from artist who didn't celebrate Christmas because they weren't one of the religions that didn't believe in it.

Though Barbara Walters back in the '80s did a special on four celebs and how they celebrated Christmas and Neil Diamond was one of them. My mom and I were surprised as we always thought he was Jewish

Too Rod Stewart

Vancouver:How about recording a entire Christmas record with both new and

Cheers

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to Paul has recorded a Christmas album, but not in KOTB convention, more "Wonderful Christmas Time" style.

I'd love a Christmas Record like the Beatles put out every year, with the whole band having fun and a gift for the fans. Those were great!

Podgie (who'll remember the buns?) Monkey

PodgeTheBear:

I'll remember those buns!

Vancouver:How about recording a entire Christmas record with both new and

Cheers

No, no, no!

He just did an album of standards that came across with mixed results. No need for him to fall into the Rod Stewart/Aaron Neville boat.

oobu24:

PodgeTheBear:

We both will Oobu!

Podgie (Matches...Candles...Matches...Candles...) Monkey

PodgeTheBear:I'd love a Christmas Record like the Beatles put out every year, with the whole band having fun and a gift for the fans. Those were great!

THIS is an idea that I like. Just not in the vein of the "Christmas Song" he just released!

A Christmas record, as in a full cd, say 15 songs......NO WAY!

Something special for the fans would be a great idea, but these days it won't stay a speciality for the fans for very long. Someone will put it on youtube.
                              How about a special on-line jukebox that will playback only and not allow download------ for the premium members only------oh right, forgot....

oobu24:

PodgeTheBear:

McBuns?

Nancy R:

oobu24:
                                  PodgeTheBear:

McBuns?

BUTT of course!

Kathryn O:

blue jay hey:i really dislike when bands/artist start mKing christmas albums

so typical

I always hated it from artist who didn't celebrate Christmas because they weren't one of the religions that didn't believe in it.

Though Barbara Walters back in the '80s did a special on four celebs and how they celebrated Christmas and Neil Diamond was one of them. My mom and I were surprised as we always thought he was Jewish

hehe i remember my mom telling me about when she would see neil diamond promoting in a informercal of his christmas albums

she would say man,he doesnt have a voice to do xmas songs lol

my mother : )