Last post yesterday

Posted by NJR

Pages

MMT Sept. 1967

Scotland

May be an image of 1 person, standing, brick wall and outdoors

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

May be an image of 1 person, beard and outdoors

Did you catch in "Get Back" when George said he liked Paul's beard?  

May be a closeup of 1 person and beard

Something is wrong with the connection between Photobucket and here. My photos I posted here have disappeared and I can't post new ones! 😢 This site just gets worse for me every day! 

I see 2 pics of him in yellow sweater in above post & I also see him in the original post.

oobu24 wrote:

I see 2 pics of him in yellow sweater in above post & I also see him in the original post.

Well, that's because Photobucket started working again! I couldn't tell what I had already posted and tried twice to post the yellow sweater pic, so there you have it! 🙄

oobu24 wrote:

What was this? 

Several of your posts say a similar thing for me. So freaking weird! Scroll up and see what you see and let me know. 

Nancy R wrote:

oobu24 wrote:

What was this? 

Several of your posts say a similar thing for me. So freaking weird! Scroll up and see what you see and let me know. 

I've seen that too. Most of the time I just grab pics off the internet. I don't save many of them. So where ever I grabbed them from must have deleted them. But I've always done that & those messages just started recently. Very weird.

Sorry for the icons on the photo. The woman who copied this photo off of Pinterest doesn't know how to do it properly - I've told her twice how to do it, but she's not been able to figure it out! (She's actually a friend of mine who lives in the U.K.) 

NJR wrote:

Judging by Paul's clothes, that's the I Me Mine session held on 3rd January.

Kestrel wrote:

NJR wrote:

Judging by Paul's clothes, that's the I Me Mine session held on 3rd January.

I was thinking the same thing. 👍

So what do you think is in the plastic container? Edibles?laugh

Dr Dre  "Here with one of my heroes!!Paul McCartney is cool AF!!I’m chillin with one of the ****ing Beatles!!"

[​IMG]

oobu24 wrote:

So what do you think is in the plastic container? Edibles?laugh

Dr Dre  "Here with one of my heroes!!Paul McCartney is cool AF!!I’m chillin with one of the ****ing Beatles!!"

Either that or Paul's hearing aids! 😂

May be an image of 1 person and indoor

Pages