The Paul McCartney Picture Thread

5430 posts

Last post yesterday

Posted by NJR

Pages

Merry Christmas From PaulMcCartney.com

A Christmas present for all the ladies: 😍

Feb. 8, 1967 with Mal Evans

Believe it or not, this is not a photo but a drawing by Stu Sutcliffe!

NJR wrote:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v319/njr/22D5E442-53F8-48E2-A92D-32E13168A7F7.jpeg

I believe that drawing was done by Klaus Voormann.

This one is also by Klaus.

oobu24 wrote:

NJR wrote:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v319/njr/22D5E442-53F8-48E2-A92D-32E13168A7F7.jpeg

I believe that drawing was done by Klaus Voormann.

You're right - I had Stu on my mind for some reason! 

I wonder if Paul could actually play?

NJR wrote:

oobu24 wrote:

So what do you think is in the plastic container? Edibles?laugh

Dr Dre  "Here with one of my heroes!!Paul McCartney is cool AF!!I’m chillin with one of the ****ing Beatles!!"

Either that or Paul's hearing aids! 😂

Orange tic tacs or earplugs? 

Klaus Voormann is very talented. He does a close resemblance of Paul. 

May be an image of 1 person and text

I think if you look closely, Paul is sitting on the ground at the left. 

NJR wrote:

I think if you look closely, Paul is sitting on the ground at the left. 

Funny this didn't show up for me till I quoted you. All I see are some legs.

^ Can you zoom in? Looks like he has a black suit, white shirt and tie on. 

Pages