Home

McCartney to collect award at NME Awards in London on Feb 26

41 posts

Last post 06/01/2019

Posted by Nancy R

Pages

SusyLuvsPaul:A stunning accolade, especially coming from the notoriously hard to please hipper than thou NME Heartwarming news

It`s not the 1980s! The NME has been pretty kind to Paul for some years now.

oobu24:: The coveted songwriters award.

When I saw the youtube video, I was waiting for somebody to photoshop it like this

wait a moment. I'm sober now. the award really does look like that?

Kathryn O:wait a moment. I'm sober now. the award really does look like that?

Yep...that's it.

Cute pics!

Congratulations, Sir Paul!

OK, I actually LOLed for real, and really loud.

dappa-macca:

OK, I actually LOLed for real, and really loud.

He has another one of them from a couple years ago...maybe for the Beatles?

ah yes...It was in 2000 & it was for the Best Band EVER...The Beatles.

His acceptance speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_TrYVS8n80

You sobered up pretty fast--15 minutes!

....as Damon said..."He's a lovely spirit and a beautiful human being"
                          Oh so true

Morse_Moose:....as Damon said..."He's a lovely spirit and a beautiful human being"
                            Oh so true

Nancy R:

You sobered up pretty fast--15 minutes!

Yeah. I take a pill for that.

Kathryn O:

oobu24:: The coveted songwriters award.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhbpYmcCIAAfeKf.jpg

When I saw the youtube video, I was waiting for somebody to photoshop it like this

That's his message to us in Australia...

:

And I have no idea who those other 3 guys are. ops:

John Cooper Clarke is giving Paul a run for his money in the "worst hair" division, though.

Nancy R:And I have no idea who those other 3 guys are. ops:

John Cooper Clarke is giving Paul a run for his money in the "worst hair" division, though.

At least it looks like he actually did something with his hair. Wonder how Paul's would look "punked" up?

The best composer of the 20th century with the best composer of the 21th century.

I like Arctic Monkeys, but that remains to be seen.

nobodytoldme: http://24.media.tumblr.com/f41fb580fffbef8af51ee88d17627a58/tumblr_n1z4p9qQin1qzhuoho1_500.jpg

The best composer of the 20th century with the best composer of the 21th century.

Pages